Karnataka TET 2021: The Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2021 will be conducted to test the eligibility of candidates for the post of Teacher in Karnataka on 22nd August 2021. The notification pdf has been released officially on 01st July 2021. The Karnataka TET Online Application has begun on 01st July 2021 and will be active till 20th July 2021. The candidates who are willing to appear for Karnataka TET must go through the complete information regarding the Karnataka TET 2021 including eligibility, age limit, exam pattern, and the latest information about the test.
KARTET 2021: Overview
School Education Karnataka will conduct KARTET for accesing the eligibility of candidates interested in teaching jobs. For more details, check the overview table of KARTET 2021.
|Karnataka TET 2021|
|Name Of Conducting Organization||School Education Karnataka|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET)2021|
|Starting Date||01st July 2021|
|Closing Date||21st July 2021|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
KARTET 2021 Notification PDF
KARTET 2021 Notification PDF has been released on 01st July 2021 on the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Karnataka TET is conducted to determine the eligibility of candidates for the appointment of primary and upper primary teachers in government schools of Karnataka. This is the best opportunity for the candidates interested in Karnataka Jobs. Download the detailed notification pdf from the below links.
KARTET 2021: Important Dates
The Karnataka TET 2021 Notification has been released on 01st July 2021. The KARTET exam date has been officially announced as 22nd August 2021. Check the KAR TET 2021 Important Dates from the below table.
|Notification Release||01st July 2021|
|Registration date||01st July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th July 2021|
|Last date to pay fee||20th July 2021|
|Hall Ticket||12th August 2021|
|Exam Date||22nd August 2021|
|Answer key||to be notified|
|Result||to be notified|
KARTET Time Schedule 2021
The KARTET 2021 has been scheduled for 22nd August 2021, the candidates can check the schedule of the exam from the below table.
|Date of Examination||22nd August 2021||22nd August 2021|
|Entry in the Examination Centre||09-00A.M||1:30 P.M|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09:00 to 9:15 A.M||1:30 to 1:45P.M|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:15 AM||01:45 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet To be Broken/
Opened to take out the Answer Sheet
|09:25 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Commences||09:30 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:00 Noon||04:30 PM|
KAR TET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before a candidate applies for the teaching post, they must be aware of the eligibility criteria that we have provided here. The medium of question paper other than the languages shall be in English, Kannada, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Marathi. The recruitment for teachers is being done to teach at Primary Teacher Level-I (Class 1 to 5) & Upper Primary Teacher Level-II (Class 6 to 8) in various schools under Karnataka Government.
|Educational Qualification for Primary Teachers (Class 1 to 5)||Educational Qualification for Upper Primary Teachers (Class 6 to 8)|
The candidates not having any of the above qualifications shall not be eligible for appearing in the “Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test”.
Age Limit: The lower age limit of the applicants should be 18 years, and the upper age limit will be around 35 to 40 years (relaxation in upper age limit will be given to reserved category candidates).
KARTET Exam Fee
|Category||Paper – I or II only||Paper I & II|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Differently Abled Candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.|
- Note: In case the payment status is shown as pending even after two days of payment, the candidate shall approach CAC for clarification.
How To Apply For KARTET 2021?
- Click on below link or visit the official website @schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Then click on the apply link.
- Then register with your email id and contact number.
- Then login with the system generated login and password.
- Then fill the required details and upload all scan copies of certificates.
- Upload all the scan certificates to the application.
- Verify the application to remove mistakes.
- After verification, click on the submit button.
- Take the print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Online Application Link For Karnataka TET 2021
The online application for Karnataka TET 2021 has been started from 01st July 2021. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the eligibility test before 20th July 2021. The direct link to apply online has been provided below.
KAR TET Exam Pattern 2021
KAR TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2021
- Paper 1 Exam Pattern for Karnataka TET will be for the candidates who intend to be a teacher for Class I to V
- It consist of topics on Child Development, Basic Math and Environment. Language 1, being Kannada and Language 2, being English is also covered.
- The total number of questions from each topic is 30, carrying equal marks, that sum up to a total of 150. The total time provided for the exam is 150 minutes that is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The questions remain relevant to the syllabus of the NCERT / State for classes I – VIII.
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|2.||Language – I (Kannada)||30||30|
|3.||Language – II (English)||30||30|
Paper 2 Exam Pattern 2021
- Paper 2 Exam Pattern for Karnataka TET will be for candidates who intend to be a teacher for Class VI to VIII
- It consists of topics on Child Development, Basic Math and Environment. Language 1, being Kannada and Language 2, being English is also covered.
- The total number of questions from each topic is 30, carrying equal marks, that sum up to a total of 150.
- The questions remain relevant to the age group of 11-14 years.
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|1.||Child Development &
|2.||The language I (compulsory)*||30||30|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)**||30||30|
|4.||For Mathematics and Science
teacher: Mathematics and Science
|5.||For Social Studies
*The Test items in Language I will focus on the proficiency of the language related to the medium of instruction.
**The Test items in language II will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- General/2A/2B/3A/3B- 60%marks
- SC/ST/C-I, differently-abled person- 55%
The validity of Karnatak TET qualifying certification has been updated to lifetime. The candidates can appear for as many as attempts in KARTET Exam to take an eligibility certificate. There are no restrictions for the candidates who qualify and want to appear in KARTET for improving his/her score.