IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has successfully conducted the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 today. Our team has provided the detailed & accurate IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022 for Shift 1 held on 08th October 2022. This analysis will help all the candidates who have appeared in the exam or all those aspirants who are going to appear for the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam in the future.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022, 08 Oct, Shift 1
For the candidates who are going to appear for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam in the future, it is very important for them to go through the complete IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022 of today’s shift is being conducted by the expert faculty of Adda 247. Here we have mentioned the section-wise and overall good attempts, difficulty level, and the important topics that were asked.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis O8th Oct 2022- Good Attempts
As reviewed by the aspirants, the level of IBPS Clerk 2022 Mains exam in Shift 1 was Moderate and overall good attempts could range between 92 – 105. Check the good attempts as per the analysis conducted by our faculty.
|Section||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|Reasoning & Computer Ability||19-23||Moderate|
|English Language||22-26||Easy to Moderate|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Quantitative Aptitude
This section had 50 questions for 50 marks. The level of Quantitative Aptitude was Moderate. Maximum questions were asked from Simplification and Data Interpretation (DI). Arithmetics questions are based on the following topics Average, SI & CI, Profit Loss, Percentage, etc.
- Caselet DI(A, B, C, D Product, sold & unsold) – 5 questions
- Pie Chart(A, B, C, D, E – 5 members present, %age) – 5 questions
- Tabular DI(4 members – W, X, Y & Z – Total fund, %age) – 5 questions
- Line Graph(Fitness Centre – 2001 & 2005, values) – 5 questions
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level of Questions|
|Data Sufficiency( 2 Statements)||03||Moderate|
|Number Series||03||Easy to Moderate|
|Approximation (pre-level)||03||Easy to Moderate|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022- Reasoning & Computer Ability
The level of reasoning was Moderate as reviewed by the aspirants. There were a total of 4 sets of Puzzles and Seating Arrangements. Apart from the Puzzle and Seating Arrangements, other questions are asked from Syllogism, Inequality, Blood Relation, etc.
Two Sections(A & B)– A -10 questions/2 marks each -4 questions from Input-Output, number based
- Year-Based Puzzle(9 persons, age calculate) – 4 questions
- Timing-based puzzle – 2 questions
Section B- 40 questions/1 marks each
- Matrix-Based Puzzle – Condition Based (4*4) No variable
- Flat Floor Base Puzzle(2 flat & 4 floor, variable sports)- 4 question
- Age-based puzzle (Comparison Based)- 3 questions
- Hexagonal Shape Seating Arrangement -Condition Based- 4 to 5 questions
- Time Scheduling Puzzle (Variable -3 slots)- 3 questions
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||23-24||Moderate- Difficult|
|Coded Blood Relation||02||Moderate|
|Syllogisms (4 Statements & 4 Conclusions)||03||Moderate|
|Data Sufficiency (2 Statements)||03||Moderate|
|Machine Input (Ascending/Digit)||04||Moderate|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022- English Language
The level of the English Language section was Easy-Moderate. There were two sets of Reading Comprehension which consisted of 12 to 13 questions and had vocab questions, fill in the blanks.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level of Questions|
|2 Reading Comprehension (Industry, Rainfall)||12-13||Easy-Moderate|
|Rearrangement of Sentences||05||Easy|
|Match the Column||04||Easy-Moderate|
IBPS Clerk Mains Analysis 2022- General Awareness
- PM Svanidhi (Extended Date)
- PMMSY (Period)
- Novak Djokovich
- The Week Magazine released by
- When did RBI Financial Literacy Week start?
- Red List
- What is made in logo of World Wide Fund?
- International Day of Democracy
- In NIRYAT what does “A” stands for?
- Certificate of Deposit
- Venue of G-7 Summit 2022
- Chobohor Port
- Stressed Loan (NARCL)
- When did Shinjo Abe become Prime Minister for the first time?
- G-20 Sherpa
- Field Medal
- Liveability Index
- RBI International Settlement in Rupee
- Top 3 states in Food Security Index
- Lead bank
- AMFFI related – How many founder members were there?
- Credit Rating Agency related
- Super Computer Measuring Unit – FLOPS
- Liberalized remittance scheme- Transfer limit
- Bharat Payment Operating Unit (BPOU) – non-bank entities net worth
- PM Sehej Bijli Har Ghar Yojana – Nodal Agency
- Small Saving Scheme
- Aarogya Sanjeevani Plan
- Positive Trade Balance -in top 10 trading partner
- Asian Games Olympic- Adani
- SBI shareholding in Yes Bank
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 08th Oct 2022 – Video
Have a live discussion with our faculty for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis, 08th Oct 2022 Shift 1 from the below video link and connect with our faculty where they have been discussing the analysis in a detailed manner.
|IBPS Clerk 2022 Important Links|
|IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers with Solutions||IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2022||IBPS Clerk Expected Cut Off 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Salary 2022
||IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022 – FAQs
Q1. Is the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 Easy?
Ans. No, IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 was Moderate.
Q2. Where can I get an accurate IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis on 08th October 2022, Shift 1?
Ans. At Adda247, you can get the exact IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2022.
Q3. What are the overall good attempts for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022?
Ans. The overall good attempts for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022 are 92-105.