Wellington Cantt Recruitment
Office of the Cantonment Board, Wellington Cantt., Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, Wellington, has released the official notification for the Safaiwala Posts in the Employment News (19 November-25 November) 2022. Candidates with specific educational qualifications as mentioned in the notification are eligible to apply for these posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 02 December 2022.
Read the full article to know every little detail important about recruitment.
Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Army Wellington Cantonment Board
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to apply
|02 December 2022
|Rs. 15,700-50,000/-Per Month (Level 1)
Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
|04 (2-UR, 2-OBC)
Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022: Essential Academic Requirement
- Candidates must have an eighth-grade pass or fail.
- Must have the skill of cleaning-related tasks.
- speaks the local language well.
- Should possess sound mental and physical health
Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022: Important Date
- Date of Notification – 03 November 2022
- Application Submission Last Date – 02 December 2022 up to 5.00 PM
- Date of Examination – The date of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates along with the Hall ticket via EMail.
Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
- General, OBC, EWS Candidate Fees:- 150/-
- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) is payable only through Online Mode [IMPS/NEFT/RTGS].
Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
|Name of the Post
- Only skill tests will be taken into consideration for a final order of merit and there will be no written test.
- There will be no interview for any of the above-mentioned posts.
Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- Applicants are requested to visit the page https://wellington.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/
- Download the Excel sheet available in the link “Application Template in Excel format” under https://wellington.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/
- The downloaded template should be filled and saved in the Desktop/Laptop/Mobile Phone. (Please don‟t rename the excel sheet).
- The applicant should have a recently scanned image of their photograph and signature as per the specifications and guidelines are given in the “Help to set Photograph and Signature in Prescribed Size” under https://wellington.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/.
- The filled Excel sheet (Application) along with recent scanned image of Photograph and signature of the candidate should be attached and emailed to the email address email@example.com. The subject of the Email may be “Application for the post of XXXX”
- The applications received through any other stream / any other official email IDs of this except firstname.lastname@example.org will not be considered as valid applications.
- Select the Post applied for in the excel sheet for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- All the particulars mentioned in the application including name of the Applicant, Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed thereafter.
- All the fields in the Excel sheet are Mandatory. The applicant should fill in all the fields mentioned in the Excel Template. The applicant who has not filled all the fields will not be considered a valid application which leads to rejection.
- Need not send the printout of the application or any other supporting documents to the Cantonment Board Wellington. The certificate verification will be done only for the selected and waitlisted candidates.The Hall Tickets for appearing in the Written Test / Skill Test / Both for eligible candidates will be forwarded through Email only.
Wellington Cantt Recruitment 2022: How To Download Official Notification
You can Visit the official website of the Office of the Cantonment Board, Wellington-ttps://wellington.cantt.gov.in/
or you can download it directly from this link – Download the Official Notification