Territorial Army Syllabus
Territorial Army Syllabus and Exam Pattern: Indian army has published the notification of Territorial Army 2021. Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier.
The journey of a govt exam preparation from planning an effective strategy to ultimately crack the exam begins with its understanding the exam pattern and detailed syllabus. The Syllabus of the Exam provides an insight to practice effectively to get the fruition. Instead of getting muddled after twisting in out of course syllabus, it is wise to be acknowledged with the exam syllabus propitiously. Considering the importance of the exam syllabus, Defence Adda has provided the latest exam syllabus for Territorial Army Officer Exam containing Paper 1 and 2. The syllabus topics and forthcoming rounds after written exams are all mentioned below.
Territorial Army Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subject||Time Allotted||Number of Questions||Marks|
|I||Part 1- Reasoning||2 Hours||50||50|
|Part 2- Elementary Mathematics||50||50|
|II||Part 1- General Knowledge||2 Hours||50||50|
|Part 2- English||50||50|
Penalty for Wrong Answers: There will be penalty imposed for wrong answers marked by a candidate as under:-
- There will be four possible answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, 0.33 mark assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct. Penalty will be imposed as above.
- There will be no penalty for questions not attempted.
The above change has been implemented with effect from the PIB August 2016 onward.
Territorial Army Syllabus 2021
Paper 1. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics
(a) Part – 1: Reasoning
(b) Part – 2: Elementary Mathematics
- Properties of angles at a point.
- Parallel lines.
- Sides and angles of a triangle.
- Congruency of triangles.
- Similar triangles.
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes.
- Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square.
- Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal.