Straight From the Heart’ is Written By
It’s an incredible autobiography written by Great Cricket Legend “Kapil Dev”.” The Straight from the Heart” is a highly motivational and highly inspirational book. It is recommended for all cricket lovers due to its simplicity and honesty.
Kapil Dev has written three autobiographical works. By God’s Decree came out in 1985 and Cricket my style in 1987. He released his most recent autobiography, titled Straight from the Heart in 2004.
Kapil Dev Ramlal Nikhanj is an ex-Indian cricketer. He was a fast-medium bowler and a hard-hitting middle-order batsman and was named by Wisden as the Indian Cricketer of the Century in 2002.
- Thereafter, he touched the pinnacle of glory with the bowling feat of breaking Sir Richard Hadlee’s record in 1994.
- With his single-mindedness to scale unprecedented heights, he played 131 Tests, with just one break on non-cricketing grounds.
- He created a milestone, as the only player in the world to capture 434 wickets while amassing 5,248 runs.
- Life came full circle with the most coveted honour – Wisden Indian Cricketer of the Century, 2002.
- Such is the stuff legends are made of. Here’s an engaging insight into the mind of a living legend, a tremendous fighter, who not only ran between the wickets but also got all his wickets – bang on. The bottom line – is his passion to play.
FAQs Related to ‘Straight From the Heart’
Q1. Who is the writer of ‘Straight from the heart”?
Ans. It is written by Great Cricket Legend “Kapil Dev”.
Q2. When did Kapil Dev write ‘Straight from the heart”?
Ans. Kapil dev wrote Straight from the Heart in 2004.