Personal Information Questionnaire (PIQ) is very important form that matters a lot in SSB Interview. Sometimes this form is made to be filled on the very first day otherwise after you clear your stage 1, you would be provided two copies of the PIQ form to fill. Don’t take this form as formality and fill it casually. It holds a very important role in whole SSB process, your psychologist and interviewing officer will get an idea about your personality through this form only. So whatever you write should be true and impressive. In this article we will provide you the tips and information as how to write and fill your PIQ form.
How to Fill PIQ Form for SSB Interview?
Many candidates are confused as how to fill the PIQ form and how much importance does this form have in the SSB interview. First, let me inform you what are the things that is asked in the PIQ form. First page of PIQ consist of questions related to you, your family, your hometown and Educational Qualification and outstanding achievement that you have in it. Second page if PIQ form consists of questions related to your professional life like present occupation, NCC training, participation in games and extracurricular activities, choice of service and no. of attempts availed for Indian Armed Forces.
Tips to Fill the PIQ Form Impressively
- The most important thing here is to write truth and be honest in your PIQ form so that you would be able to show your same personality in the psychological test and as well as in your personal interview.
- Whatever you write in the PIQ, you must be aware about it and you should be able to answer any questions asked. Research everything about your hometown and your family background.
- Write everything in capital letters and in neat and legible handwriting.
- If you are not good in academics than you must have good interests, hobbies, NCC training to justify your progress as a good human being. If you still don’t have these, keep calm and relax and start developing good hobbies and interests.
- Start thinking in a broad way and practising productive things in life. Make these things your daily routine so that you would be able to says these things in SSB interview without any hesitation and also shall be able to write out of the box and productive story.
Practise writing PIQ 4-5 times before going to SSB and think what questions could be asked from it and prepare those questions with best possible answers with logic well in advance. Also practise verbal and non verbal questions to get good OIR score. Writing a deceptive content and not able to justify them in Interview will definitely lead to rejection.
So, all the defence aspirants who are keen to join Indian Armed Forces shall fill the PIQ form very carefully with full honesty.