Most Asked Economy Topics in UPSC CDS Exam
UPSC CDS, or Union Public Service Commission Combined Defence Services Exam, is a competitive exam for candidates aspiring to join the Indian Defence Forces. While the economy may not be a direct topic in the UPSC CDS exam, it is still important to understand the impact of the economy on national security and defence.
A strong and stable economy is crucial for the development and modernization of defence infrastructure, the acquisition of advanced technology, and the overall growth of the defence sector. Economic stability also plays a vital role in the recruitment and retention of military personnel, as well as the welfare of their families.
In addition, economic conditions can have an impact on national security threats and challenges, such as terrorism, cyber-attacks, and geopolitical tensions. Therefore, candidates appearing for the UPSC CDS exam should have a basic understanding of economic concepts and their relevance to national security and defence.
Important Economy Topics for CDS 2023
CDS 2023 Exam is now very near, and candidates are just revising what they have studied. To ease their revision DefenceAdda has done some research work to provide candidates with the most important topics for CDS which are based on the previous year’s question Papers. Make sure that you go through these topics before going for your exam as it will certainly help you to fetch some marks in your CDS Examination. So let’s begin –
- Economic Growth in India: National Income Determination, GDP, GNP, NDP, NNP, Personal Income
- Types of Inflation: Demand Pull, Cost-Push, Stagflation, Structural Inflation, Deflation, and Disinflation
- Nationalisation of Banks
- Direct tax, Indirect tax
- Types of GDP
- Money and its Characteristics
- Types of Deficit
- Banks in News and their Establishing Year
- Types of Economy and its Basic Characteristics
- The function of Commercial Banks
- Facts Related to Labour Banks
- MSME and NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Companies)
- Development Indicators
- Read about Production, Goods and Input
- Farming and NonFarming Activities
- GST Developments
- Features of FDI
- Types of Competition in Market
- Curves and its Indicator
- Current Economic Schemes of the Indian Government like Mission Karmayogi, Sahakar Mitra Scheme etc.
|CDS 1 2023 Notification
|CDS Exam Pattern
|CDS Eligibility Criteria
|CDS Previous Year Papers
|CDS Admit Card
|CDS SSB Procedure
|CDS Study Material