Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from eligible individuals for filling up the following Defence Civilian Group ‘C’ posts like Librarian, LDC, Fireman, Barber, Washerman, at HQ Western Command. Interested Candidates can directly apply by filling the offline application form given in this article. Read the complete article to know about Eligibility Criteria, No. of Vacancies, Exam Pattern, etc.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Defence|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date to Apply||14th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||8th June 2022|
|Exam Dates||to be updated soon|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Ministry Of Defence has released the various vacancies which includes the post of Librarian, LDC, Fireman, Barber and Washerman . All the interested candidates can apply by clicking on the offline application form given below for individual posts. Check the PDF of Official Notification released.
MoD Recruitment Application Form
Ministry of Defence has activated the application link of all the posts. Candidates can apply for their category of post by downloading the application form and submitting it after filling it completely. Candidates can download the offline form from the link given below.
DGDE Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 18 to 25 years for UR & EWS
- 18 to 28 years for OBC
- 18 to 30 years for SC / ST
- Librarian: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) / Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) / B.Com Degree or Bachelor of Library Science Degree.
- Stenographer Grade II: Matric with 12th class Pass.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): Matric with 12th class Pass.
- Fireman / Messenger / Barber / Washerman / Range Chowkidar / Daftry: 10th class (Matric) Pass or equivalent.
MoD Vacancies 2022
Total of 30 posts are released by the Ministry of Defence. Category wise vacancies are given below in the table.
|Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade II||02|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||06|
MoD Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Ministry of Defence will conduct the written examination. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test and interview. Selection will be done on merit basis. Written test will include four subjects like General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, General English and Numerical Aptitude.
Ministry of Defence Salary
|Librarian||₹ 35400 – 112400/-|
|Stenographer Grade II||₹ 25500 – 81100/-|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||₹ 19900 – 63200/-|
|Fireman||₹ 19900 – 63200/-|
|Messenger / Barber / Washerman / Range Chowkidar / Daftry||₹ 18000 – 56900/-|
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates should first check the eligibility criteria and then they should download the form given above.
- Candidate will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for through Ordinary/ Registered /Speed Post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________” on top of envelope while sending the application form.
- Last date for receipt of applications is 21 days (28 days in case of candidate of Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.