Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
The Indian Navy has released the official notification for the Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Executive Branch (Sports and Law) under the Naval Orientation Course. Eligible candidates can fill the application form and the last date to apply is January 28, 2023. The course is expected to begin in June 2023 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) in Kerala’s Ezhimala.
In this article, we will tell you all the important details such as number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, qualifications etc.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Vacancy details
There are total four seats vacant for recruitment under the Naval Orientation Course which are categorised below –
SSC Executive (Law): 2 Posts
SSC Executive (Sports): 2 Posts
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Eligibility criteria
Before filling the form candidate must check the eligibility in detail and carefully to avoid any error –
- Both unmarried male and female candidates with a degree in law are eligible to apply for these posts.
- SSC Executive (Law): The applicant must have a Law degree qualifying for enrolment as an advocate under Advocates Act,1961, with minimum of 55% marks.
- The applicants should be from a college/university recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- SSC Executive (Sports): Candidate must have completed a Regular Post Graduate Degree or BE/B. Tech in any field from a recognized university.
- During the shortlisting process, candidates with a Diploma in Sports Coaching from the National Institute of Sports and an M.Sc in Sports (Coaching) will be given (Coaching) will be given preference.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Important dates
If you are interested in this job and want to apply then you must be aware of the following dates –
Commencement of online application: 13 January 2023
Last Date to apply: 28 January 2023
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Application Process
In order to fill the application process, the applicant will be required to register and fill up the form on the Indian Navy official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Selection process
- Shortlisting will be done on the basis of merit.
- The merit list will be prepared based on SSB marks.
- Only shortlisted candidates declared fit in the medical examination would be appointed as per the vacancy availability.
- The applicants will be shortlisting on a normalised marks basis obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised.