Indian Navy Quotes
Indian Navy Quotes: As compared to other professions in the civilian world, the Indian Navy has a great deal to offer to young men and women. The Indian Navy is a well-balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under the surface of the oceans, efficiently safeguarding our national interests.
The Motto of the Indian Navy is “Sam no Varunah”, meaning “Be auspicious unto us Oh Varuna”. The inscription of “Satyamev Jayate” below the State Emblem was included in the Indian Navy’s Crest.
There are various ways through which you can join the prestigious Indian Navy. Here are some important quotes that shows the courage and bravery of our Navy Heroes.
Inspiring Indian Navy Quotes
1. We are safe because we have our navy keeping us protected each and every moment… Salute to our navy soldiers
2. A good navy is not a provocation to war. It is the surest guaranty of peace.
3. They sail with valor in their soul and honor in their heart.
4. The saviour of Indian frontiers, we salute the Indian Navy for its exemplary valour and courage.
5. Freedom in mind and words. Pride in our hearts. Memories in our souls
6. Thank you warriors of the navy for safeguarding our marine borders with your invincible spirit and dauntless bravery.
7. The Navy is much more than a job; much more than service to the country. It is a way of life. It gets in your blood.
8. The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The Soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country.
9. The world is a navy in an empty ocean.
Indian Navy Quotes in English
10. War is not just the shower of bullets and bombs from both sides, it is also the shower of blood and bones on both sides.
11. Those who do not appreciate the soldiers and instead pompously talk about peace, should try to live a single day without the soldiers.
12. To the men, families, and the loss of 1st Battalion, 5th Marines OIFII: You are the fabric of the red, white, and blue! You are in my heart forever.
13. In life, one can choose to go up, down, or standstill. I choose to move up.
Indian Navy Quotes: Conclusion
After reading these Indian Navy Quotes, you must be feeling very patriotic. These quotes are an inspiration to many who wants to join the Indian Navy. You can check How to Join Indian Navy after 12th? Being a part of the Glorious Navy is itself a mater of Pride. Wearing the Uniform needs a lot of hard work and determination that’s why we say the Uniform is earned. We hope that one day you will wear that uniform and be proud to serve the nation.