Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022
Online applications will be invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid down by Government of India) for enrolment as sailors MR for a number of vacancies in the August 2022 Batch. The vacancies will be earmarked in a statewide manner. Last year, for the 300 total of vacancies, approximately 1500 candidates were called for written examination and Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Matric Recruit|
|Advertisement||to be released soon|
|Job Category||Defence Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply Online||to be notified soon|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||to be notified soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: Notification PDF
Indian Navy will soon release the notification for enrollment as sailors for MR on its official website. The vacancies will be earmarked in a state-wise manner. For detailed information about the PDF, download the official notification from the PDF link given below.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Exam Name||Indian Navy MR Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indian Navy|
|Online Application Start Date||—|
|Fee Payment Last Date||—|
|No of Vacancies||—|
|Eligibility Criteria||10th pass|
Indian Navy MR Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination (10th Class) from the Boards of School Education recognized by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Indian Navy MR Age Limit:
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2003 to 30 Sep 2006 (Both dates inclusive)
Indian Navy MR Selection Criteria
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, an exception is being made in the public interest wherein approximately 1500 candidates will be called-up for written examination and PFT. The shortlisting of the candidates for written examination and PFT will be undertaken on the basis of percentage of qualifying examination (10th examination). The cut off marks may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allocated in a state-wise manner.
Indian Navy MR Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy MR PFT
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push- ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
1.6 km in 7 minutes
Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
Indian Navy MR Medical Standard
Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Height:- 157 cms
Chest:- Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms
Enrolment Medical Examination of all candidates who are in merit list will be held at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit in Enrolment Medical Examination will be enrolled. Candidates who are found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they so desire, at INHS Nivarini, Chilka and INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum period of 21 days.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 10th Pass: Job Specification
Chef- Their key responsibilities would be to prepare food as per menu which can be Vegetarian and Non- Vegetarian
Steward- Their work would be to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc.
Hygienist- Their work required to clean washroom, shower spaces, other areas and maintain Hygiene.
Indian Navy MR Salary
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs.69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
How to Apply for Indian Navy MR?
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or directly click the above link which will be active soon.
- Complete the registration process with a valid email address.
- Now ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID.
- A new page appears on the screen, click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill up the application form and scan original documents carefully.
- Finally “Submit” the application form before last date.
Indian Navy MR Training
The training for the course will commence in October 2022 with 12 weeks of Basic Training at INS Chilika followed by Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Branch/ Trade will be allocated as per the requirement of Service. The initial engagement is subject to the successful completion of training. The initial engagement is for a period of 15 years for MR.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. What is the total number of vacancies for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Total number of Vacancies will be soon released for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022.
Q2. How to apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The online application process for the Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022 is given above in the article. You can directly go to the official website of Indian Navy to apply.
Q3. What is the last date to apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Once the official notification is out, last date to apply for Indian Navy MR recruitment will be released.