Indian Army TGC Entry
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Notification And Exam Date 2021: Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134) commencing in Jan 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Indian Army TGC Entry 134 Notification: Important Dates
|Start Date to Apply||17th August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th September 2021|
|SSB Registration||Till 1st November 2021|
|SSB Interview Dates||to be notified individually|
Indian Army TGC Entry: Eligibility
A candidate must either be: –
(i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) a subject of Nepal, or
(iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
(b) Age Limit
20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2022. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2002, both dates inclusive).
Note. The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
(c) Educational Qualification for Applying
Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Indian Army TGC Entry: Vacancies
Candidates must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the table below, will be accepted. Candidates with degrees in any other engineering stream(s) are not eligible to apply. Any variation between the nomenclature of the Engineering stream as given on the degree parchment/marksheet and that submitted by the candidate in his online application will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
|Civil/Building Construction Technology||10|
|Electrical/Electrical and Electronics||03|
|Computer Science and Engineering||08|
|Electronics and Communication||01|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||02|
|Microelectronics and Microwave||01|
|Electronics and Instrumentation||02|
Indian Army TGC Entry: Type of Commission
(a) Grant of Commission
(b) Permanent Commission
(c) Ante Date Seniority
Indian Army TGC Entry: Pay Scale
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs 56,100-1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10B||Rs 61,300-1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||Rs 69,400-2,07,200|
|Lt Colonel||Level 12A||Rs 1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||Rs 1,30,600-2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||Rs 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||Rs 1,82,200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||Rs 2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army CDR/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||Rs 2,25,000 (fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||Rs 2,50,000 (fixed)|
Indian Army TGC Entry: Promotions
|Lieutenant||After completing training|
|Captain||2 years of commissioned service|
|Major||6 years of commissioned service|
|Lieutenant Colonel||13 years of commissioned service|
|Colonel (Time Scale)||26 years of commissioned service|
|Colonel||15 years of commissioned service|
|Major General||On Selection|
|Lieutenant General||On Selection|
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course: How to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on ‘Submit’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.