Indian Army Quotes
Not gold but only men can make, A People great and strong ,
Men who, for truth and honor’s sake. Stand fast and suffer long
You may recall a poem from your childhood that celebrated the noble qualities of humanity. However, upon closer reflection, you’ll realize how properly this poem summarizes the essence of our nation’s guardians: our soldiers. They exemplify the poem’s themes by holding their lives in the palm of their hands for the love of their homeland. This profound act of selflessness and bravery is a distinctive trait that belongs uniquely to the courageous men and women who serve in our armed forces.
The Indian Army is renowned for its unwavering dedication, exceptional bravery, and relentless commitment to protecting the nation. The men and women in uniform serve as an inspiration to millions across the country. Throughout history, several Indian Army personnel and leaders have left behind powerful words of wisdom that encapsulate the spirit of courage, sacrifice, and patriotism. In this article, we present a collection of inspiring Indian Army quotes that resonate with the indomitable spirit of our armed forces.
The selfless service they provide is the reason we are secure at our homes and in our humble opinion It is not the film industry where Heroes are born but it is our defence sector which is the abode of our Superheroes.
Below are some quotes that highlight the strength, bravery and honour of our superheroes.
Indian Army Quotes in English
Given below are some motivating Army Quotes –
1. “I won’t die in an accident or die of any disease. I will go down in glory.” – Major Sudhir Kumar Walia
2. “I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” – Prem Ramchandani
3. “Only the best of friends and the worst of enemies visit us.”
4. “Sleep peacefully at your homes. Indian Army is guarding the frontiers.”
5. “The enemies are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” – Major Somnath Sharma.
Indian Army Best Quotes
Let us understand the Words of Courage and Patriotism with the help of provided quotes and draw inspiration from these quotes and pay homage to the Indian Army, whose dedicated service ensures the safety and security of our nation –
6. “It is God’s duty to forgive the enemies, but it’s our duty to convene a meeting between the two.”
7. “We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.”
8. “If death strikes before I prove my blood, I promise, I will kill death.” – Captain Manoj Pandey (Param Vir Chakra)
9. “Either I will come back after hoisting the Tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it. But I’ll be back for sure.” – Captain Vikram Batra (Param Vir Chakra)
10. “Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”
Indian Army Motivational Quotes
These inspiring Indian Army quotes serve as reminders of the immense sacrifices, unyielding spirit, and profound patriotism of our armed forces. The words of these brave men and women encapsulate the values that define the Indian Army – courage, integrity, and selflessness.
11. “The enemies are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” – Major Somnath Sharma — 4th Battalion, Kumaon Regiment
12. “Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail.” – Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey — PVC 1/11 Gorkha Rifles
13. “We fight to win and win with a knockout because there are no runners-up in war.” — General JJ Singh
14. “What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.”
15. “If a death strikes before I prove my blood, I promise, I will kill death,” – Captain Manoj Pandey (Param Vir Chakra)
16. “You have never lived until you have almost died, and for those who choose to fight, life has a special flavor that the protected will never know.” – Captain R. Subramanium, Vir Chakra recipient.
17. “The enemy is only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” – Major Somnath Sharma, Param Vir Chakra recipient.
18. “I wonder whether those of our political masters who have been put in charge of the defence of the country can distinguish a mortar from a motor; a gun from a howitzer; a guerrilla from a gorilla, although a great many resemble the latter.” – Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw.
19. “No Sir, I will not abandon my tank. My gun is still working, and I will get these bastards.” – Lieutenant Arun Khetarpal, Param Vir Chakra recipient.
20. “Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the ability to overcome it.” – General Pran Nath Thapar.
21. “The soldier is the army. No army is better than its soldiers. The soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship are that of bearing arms for one’s country.” – Field Marshal Cariappa.
22. “Soldiers do not fight because they hate what is in front of them. They fight because they love what is behind them.” – G.K. Chesterton.
23. “The enemy is not merely across the border. It is all around us, in the form of corruption, poverty, illiteracy, and communal disharmony. To fight this enemy, you need to join the Indian Army of Development.” – General Bipin Rawat, Former Chief of Army Staff.
Indian Army Quotes: Conclusion
Anyone who is preparing for Defence will know the boil of blood these quotes bring, the quotes given here are to add fuel to the fire of patriotism burning inside all of us. These quotes are the supplements of inspiration to every aspirant who dares to dream of serving the country come what may. we hope these quotes will give you motivation enough to peruse your deepest desire.