Indian Army Quotes
Not gold but only men can make, A People great and strong ,
Men who, for truth and honor’s sake. Stand fast and suffer long
You might have heard this poem in childhood, this poem glorifies the dignity of the human virtues, but if you think for a while you will learn how accurately this poem defines the keepers of our nation ,our soldiers. keeping your life at your palm for the sake of motherland is peculiar to none other then the brave soldiers of our army.
The selfless service they provide is the reason we are secure at our homes and in our humble opinion It is not the film industry where Heroes are born but it is our defense sector which is the abode of our Superheroes.
Below are some quotes that highlight the strength, bravery and honor of our superheroes.
Indian Army Quotes in English
1. “I won’t die in an accident or die of any disease. I will go down in glory.” – Major Sudhir Kumar Walia
2. “I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” – Prem Ramchandani
3. “Only the best of friends and the worst of enemies visit us.”
4. “Sleep peacefully at your homes. Indian Army is guarding the frontiers.”
5. “The enemies are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” – Major Somanth Sharma
Indian Army Best Quotes
6. “It is God’s duty to forgive the enemies, but it’s our duty to convene a meeting between the two.”
7. “We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.”
8. “If death strikes before I prove my blood, I promise, I will kill death.” – Captain Manoj Pandey (Param Vir Chakra)
9. “Either I will come back after hoisting the Tricolor, or I will come back wrapped in it. But I’ll be back for sure.” – Captain Vikram Batra (Param Vir Chakra)
10. “Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”
Indian Army Motivational Quotes
11. “The enemies are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.” – Major Somanth Sharma — 4th Battalion, Kumaon Regiment
12. “Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail.” – Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey — PVC 1/11 Gorkha Rifles
13. “We fight to win and win with a knock out,because there are no runners up in war.” — General JJ Singh
14. “What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.”
15. “If a death strikes before I prove my blood, I promise, I will kill death,” – Captain Manoj Pandey (Param Vir Chakra)
Indian Army Quotes: Conclusion
Anyone who is preparing for Defense will know the boil of blood these quotes bring, the quotes given here are to add fuel to the fire of patriotism burning inside all of us. These quotes are the supplements of inspiration to every aspirant who dares to dream of serving the country come what may. we hope these quotes will give you motivation enough to peruse your deepest desire.