Indian Army HQ northern command recruitment 2022
Indian Army Northern Command has invited Applications for 79 posts of Tradesman Mate, Barber, Chowkidar, Cook, Washerman, Safaiwali/Safaiwala, Ward Sahayika, LDC and Messenger under the Group C civilian category.. offline applications are invited from the eligible candidates. The candidates can submit applications within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News that is, till 15 August 2022.
In this article we will discuss all the details regarding the HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022.
Hq Northern Command Recruitment 2022 : Overview
|HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Group C Civilian Posts|
|Starting Date||2nd July 2022|
|Closing Date||15th August 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
A total of 79 vacancies has been released by the Northern Command , the post wise distribution is given below –
HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria differs according to the post. In the table below we will discuss the eligibility criteria in detail –
HQ Northern Command Recruitment : Educational Qualification
|Barber||10th Pass + Proficient in Trade|
|Cook||10th Pass + Proficient in Trade|
|Washerman||10th Pass + Proficient in Trade|
|Tradesman Mate||10th Pass|
|Ward Sahayika||10th Pass|
|LDC||12th Pass + Typing|
HQ Northern Command Recruitment : Age Limit
- The age limit for Army Group C Recruitment 2022 is 18-25 Years. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 15.8.2022.
- The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
How to Apply HQ Northern Command Recruitment 2022
Steps to apply for the Army HQ Northern Command Group C Recruitment 2022 are given below –
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Army Group C Application Form PDF from the link given below
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………”
- The application will be dispatched in the name of “Command Military Dental Centre, (Northern Command), NCSR Gate, Opp Army Public School Junior Wing, Udhampur (JU&K), PIN- 182101, C/o 56 APO“
HQ Northern Command Recruitment: Selection Process
The selection process includes various steps, the final selection will be made if a candidate qualifies all the steps, the steps include –
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (This test will vary depending on the nature of post you are applying for)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
HQ Northern Command Recruitment : Written Exam pattern
- The written test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- Time Duration will be 2 Hours
- It will be an Objective Type Test
|General Awareness and GK||50||50|
HQ Northern Command Recruitment : Pay Scale
All the post under this recruitment will fall under level 1and Level 2.
|Name Of Posts||Pay Salary|
|Barbar, Chowkidar, Washerman, Safaiwali, Tradesman Mate, Ward Sahayika, Messenger, Safaiwala – Pay Matrix Level 1||Level 1 (Rs.18000-56900) in pay matrix|
|LDC, Cook – Pay Matrix Level 2||Level 2 (Rs.19900-63200) in pay matrix|
HQ Northern Command Recruitment: FAQs
Q1. What is the last date to apply Offline for HQ Northern Command Vacancy 2022?
Ans. 15 Aug 2022 is the last date to apply for HQ Northern Command Recruitment.
Q2. What is the mode of application in HQ Northern Command Recruitment?
Ans. The mode of Application is Offline in HQ Northern Command Recruitment.
Q. How many vacancies are released in HQ Northern Command Recruitment?
Ans. Total 79 vacancies have been released by HQ Northern Command Recruitment.