Indian Army Agniveer Application Form 2023
Rally-wise Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification by the Indian Army has been released for the induction of candidates into the Indian Army. Interested candidates can directly apply for Rally-wise Indian Army Agniveer recruitment. The candidates can apply online for Indian Army Agniveer through the direct link available from 16th February on the official website of the Indian Army.
Applicants who want to submit the Indian Army Agniveer Application Form 2023 Under Agniveer Scheme then they must check out this article to know the easy way to fill out the application form.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Name of Scheme||Agneepath Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Name of Post||Rally-wise Various Posts|
|Service Duration||4 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Detailed Notification release date||14th February 2023|
|Online Application begins||16th February 2023|
|Last Day to Apply||15th March 2023|
|Exam Date||17th April Onwards|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Training Duration||10 weeks to 6 months|
|Qualification Required||8th/10th/12th pass|
Know Step by Step Process to Apply Online for Indian Army Agniveer 2023
The foremost thing is to register online for the Indian Army Agneepath recruitment through which candidates can reach the application form. After registration, candidates need to follow the given steps for the Indian Army Agneepath apply online 2023:
- 1st Step – Visit the official website at joinindianarmy.nic.in. There you will be asked to enter the correct authentication code.
- 2nd Step – After that candidate will be reached on the home tab there, Click on the ‘Agnipath’ tab and then ‘Login In/ Apply Online’.
- 3rd Step – Enter the registered number and password using credentials you have already registered. (See the image attached below)
- 4th Step – Then Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- 5th Step: After that, the candidate will be directed to a new page. Ther Click on the fill application form link.
- 6th Step: You need to focus on this step as you need to enter personal as well as educational details like category, father’s name, 10th marks, 12th marks, school board, passing year, etc. Make sure that you fill in the correct information.
- 7th Step: Submit the details and then upload scanned copies of passport-size photographs, signatures, and other required documents/ certificates. (for specifications, check below in the article)
- 8th Step: Then, review the filled application form, agree with the declaration, and click on the ‘Final Submit button.
- 9th Step: Here you will reach the final step where you just need to save and take a printout of the completely filled form for future reference.
Required Documents for Indian Army Agniveer Application Form 2023
Candidates must be in the possession of the documents mentioned below and keep them ready before applying for the Indian Army Agneepath recruitment 2023:
- A valid and active email ID
- A valid and active mobile number
- Matric certificate to fill the name, parents’ names, date of birth, and matric certificate number
- Mark sheets of Class 10 or higher education as per the eligibility criteria of the post category
- Scanned copies for photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Any Govt/ State issued photo ID Card.
- Domicile certificate (if any)
- NCC certificate (if any)
Specifications of Uploading Documents for Indian Army Agniveer Application Form 2023
Given below are the required specifications of scanned documents that need to be uploaded while filling out the application form below by the candidate –
|Passport Size Photograph||10 Kb to 20 Kb||JPG|
|Signature||5 Kb to 10 Kb||JPG|