Important Government Schemes
Strategy and schemes are important for execution and success of any goal be it at personal level or at mass level. A country needs schemes and plans for its proper development and that’s why our nation leaders come-up with strategies, schemes and plans for the upliftment and development of the masses, A ruling party’s success is evaluated by the fact that what id did for its people and how successfully it accomplished the mission targeted, The government schemes play a very Important role in the competitive exams so here we will discuss some very important Government Schemes that were recently launched.
Important Government Schemes: Mission Karmyogi
Mission Karmyogi is a new capacity-building scheme for civil servants aimed at upgrading the post-recruitment training mechanism of the officers and employees at all levels approved by the union cabinet.
- To make the Civil Servants more creative, constructive, imaginative, innovative, proactive, professional, progressive, energetic, enabling, transparent and technology-enabled.
- To augment the human resource assigned with the duty of serving the nation.
Important Government Schemes: NIRVIK Scheme
launched in the budget of 2020 by our finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman ,Nirvik (Niryat Rin Vikas Yojana) scheme will be prepared by Commerce ministry to provide enhanced insurance cover and reduce premium for small exporters.
- To achieve higher export credit disbursement
- provides for high insurance cover
- reduction in premium for small exporters
- simplified procedures for claim settlements.
Important Government Schemes: Startup India Seed Fund Scheme (SISFS)
The Scheme was announced by Honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi on 16th January 2021 in his Grand Plenary address of ‘Prarambh: StartupIndia International Summit’,and later in april it was launched by Minister of Railways, Commerce & Industry, Consumer Affairs and Food & Public Distribution Shri PiyushGoyal . According to it Rs. 945 Crore corpus will be divided over the next 4 years for providing seed funding to eligible startups.The scheme will support an estimated 3,600 startups through 300 incubators.
- To provide financial assistance to startups for proof of concept, prototype development, product trials, market entry, and commercialization.
- To secure seed funding, inspire innovation and support trans formative ideas.
- It will create a robust startup ecosystem.
Important Government Schemes: Pradhanmantri Vaya Vandana Yojna
Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana (PMVVY) was announced by the Government of India for the senior citizens aged 60 years and above.earlier it was available from 4th May, 2017 to 31st March, 2020. The scheme is now extended up to 31st March, 2023 for a further period of three years beyond 31st March, 2020. The Scheme is being operated and managed by the LIC.
- To offer an assured minimum pension to senior citizens based on their purchase price or subscription amount
- To pays out regular pension
- To provide an excellent alternative to traditional bank deposits.
So these were the important schemes one needs to be aware of, Hope this article Helped you In understanding the Schemes better.