Students, as you all know that AFCAT result has recently been released. Now, the next step in the process is AFSB or SSB. AFSB (Air Force Selection Board) is a 5 day long process. And for this, you need to prepare very thoroughly. Most of the students after clearing the written exam, are not able to clear the AFSB Process. Therefore, to help all the AFCAT aspirants, we are starting online live classes for AFSB Interview by India’s best AFSB Expert Col. Sanjeet Sirohi. Aspirants, you would be getting your AFSB Interviews dates soon. We value your preparation and we decided to launch Live Online AFSB Classes. Grab the opportunity and train yourself for SSB.
Benefits of AFSB Preparation
- Familiarity with Process – To achieve better results, understanding of the process is very essential. Once you understand the process, it helps in managing your psyche and physical energy, which takes your performance to the next level. During SSB Training Sessions, candidates are exposed to SSB like environment and made to undergo practise sessions to get familiar with the process.
- Overcome Fear of the Unknown – Once familiarity with process increases, candidates start feeling the pulse of the process which gradually enhances comprehension and a better understanding of testing tools.
- Self – Introspection – Candidates after having undergone rigorous training, would be in a position to do self-introspection which helps them in identifying their strengths and weaknesses. Exercise for identification of strengths and weaknesses takes him to the next level i.e. setting short term goals to improve upon identified weak areas
- We will provide you with in-depth knowledge about the selection procedure of AFSB so that you get recommended in your very first attempt.
Profile of the Professor
Col. Sanjeet Sirohi (Retired), an economics graduate from Delhi University joined Indian Military Academy in 1975, served for 35 years and retired as a Colonel in 2009. In last 11 years, he has interacted with more than 2000 students and helped them in carving their success path by developing their Soft skills/ Employability skills.
To embark on his professional voyage with excellence, he has attended Soft Skill Trainer Course from Institute of Image Consulting Business Institute, New Delhi.
Training/ Public Speaking Experiences.
- Worked as ‘Senior Trainer’ for personality development with ‘Winning Mantra’, Noida.
- Worked as Director HR in Institute of Hotel Management, Meerut for seven years and was responsible for training and placement of fresh hospitality graduates.
- Conducts coaching classes for SSB
- Conducts workshops on ‘Teachers/Faculty Development.’
- Delivers talks during Parent-Teacher Meetings in most of the prestigious schools in NCR.
- Presently, conducts classes on ‘Employability Skills’ for graduates and post-graduates at Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
Delivers motivational talks on “Heroes Quest Programmed” telecasted by Firstbyte.TV, a news channel in Meerut. The topics and links are: (“Unemployability to Employability”
AFSB Foundation Course
This Foundation course is dedicated for all Defence aspirants who want to join Indian Armed Forces as an officer and serve our Motherland selflessly. This course will help you in developing officer like qualities and refine your skills to handle various selection techniques in SSB Interview. This course is beneficial for all candidates who appear for SSB Interview through written exams like NDA, CDS, AFCAT and candidate who directly get SSB interview call letter from 10+2 TES, TGC, UES, SSC Tech (Men and Women) Entry. You will get trained by India’s Best SSB Psychologist Col. Sanjeet Sirohi.
This foundation course covers:
SSB Topic Covered
- OIR Test
- Psychological Test
- Personal Interview
- Group Testing Officer Task
- Personal Guidance
- SSB Trends & etc.
Warriors, achieve your dream of wearing an olive-green uniform with this foundation course. Indian Army offers young blood to live a life less ordinary. It is India’s most exciting workplace where every day is a new challenge. An Indian Army officer inherits glorious heritage and lasting traditions, blended perfectly with the latest advances in technology in the fields of armament, engineering, management, and medical sciences.
The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Facilities like subsidized housing, free medical for self & family, canteen facilities, group insurance cover, soft loans for house and/or vehicle and above all the feeling of belonging to a family which cares for you, are the perks of the Army which no other organization provides.
Apart from attractive pay and perks, the Indian Army offers you the best in Life Style, better than all other professions. Be it social interaction, medical facilities, finest clubs, sports facilities, and ample opportunities, Indian Army has it all. In fact, you are paid to lead a healthy life in a healthy environment.