Eastern Command Recruitment 2022 Notification
Indian Army HQ has released the Bengal Sub Area and HQ Eastern Command has invited applications for various Group C posts like Stenographer Grade- II, LDC, Messenger, Draftry, Safaiwala, Gardener, etc. for a total of 37 posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can download the offline application form from the link given below. Read the complete article to know more about Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Salary Structure, Application Process, etc.
Western Command Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Group C|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Start Date||9th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||29th April 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Eastern Command Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 18-25 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Candidates should have passed 10th Class, 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized University or Board. For more educational qualification, check the official notification.
Eastern Command Recruitment 2022: Salary
|Name of the posts||Salary details|
|Washer man||Rs. 18,000-56,900/-|
Eastern Command Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
Eastern Command Headquarters will conduct the examination in three phases.
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Document Verification.
Selection will be made as per existing Govt Rules & Regulations. Selection will be made strictly on the basis of merit in the written exams and quality in the skill/ trade test if any.
How to Apply for Eastern Command Recruitment 2022
- Mode of Apply: Through Offline.
- Step 1: Firstly check the official notification of Indian Army Headquarters Eastern Command Group C Recruitment.
- Step 2: Fill the application form, candidate can download the application form.
- Step 3: After filling the form attach the required document that mention on official notification.
- Step 4: Put all the application forms and document on one envelope and write on that for which post for you applying.
- Step 5: Then send the envelope on the given address.
Postal Address: HQ Bengal Sub Area, 246 AJC Bose Road, Alipore, Kolkata- 700027.