DSSC Recruitment 2022
Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) has released the official recruitment notification to invite applications through offline mode for the total 12 posts of MTS, LDC, and Driver, in various disciplines. The date of publication of the Advertisement is 08 Oct 2022 and the Last date for receipt of the application is 28 Oct 2022. Interested candidates can read the full article to know all the details related to recruitment like the number of vacancies, salary, qualifications etc. and then apply on time.
DSSC Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Organization Name||Defiance Services Staff College (DSSC)|
|Post Name||MTS, LDC, Driver|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Article Name||DSSC Recruitment 2022|
|Who Can Apply||Indian Citizen|
|Last Date||28th Oct 2022|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
DSSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy
Total number of Vacancies is 12.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies|
DSSC Recruitment 2022: Educational Qualifications
|Name of Post||Eligibility|
|Lower Division Clerk||
|Civilian Motor Driver||
|Multi Tasking Staff||
DSSC Recruitment 2022: Salary
|Post Name||Pay Matrix|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Level 2 : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Office & Training||Level 1 : Rs. 18000 – 56900/-|
DSSC Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- No Applications Fees
DSSC Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
Only candidates who fall under this age bracket will be allowed to apply for the vacancies –
- 18 – 27 Year
DSSC Recruitment 2022: How to Apply
- The application form is given in the official notification attached in the starting of this article.
- Eligible candidates can apply to any of the above posts subject to vacancies and qualifications.
- No Objection Certificate is required for persons employed in Central Government as a permanent employee with minimum of three years of regular service.
- In the case of an Ex-Serviceman self-attested photocopy of discharge, book is to be submitted along with the application.
- The following documents should be attached with the application form and should be arranged in the following order:-
(i) Application form to be filled in English duly signed and affixed photograph to be
(ii) Acknowledgement Cards to be filled and affixed photograph to be self-attested.
(iii) Self-attested copies of Aadhaar Card, 10th, 12th Std Mark Sheet & Diploma/ITI/ certificates, SC/ST certificate/PwD certificate/Discharge book, Driving License, Experience certificate, EWS certificate, as applicable.
(iv) Self-addressed envelope of 10×22 cms with Rs 22/- postage stamp to be pasted.
- Applicants are to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ and addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231. Tamil Nadu.
DSSC Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. What is the total number of Vacancies in DSSSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Total number of Vacancies in DSSSC Recruitment 2022 is 12.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for DSSSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date for receipt of the application is 28 Oct 2022.
Q3. What is the mode of applying for the DSSSC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The mode of applying for the DSSSC Recruitment 2022 is Offline.