DRDO CEPTAM Application Process
Defence Research and Development Organisation has released the official notification for the recruitment of various posts like Stenographer Grade I, Junior Translation Officer (JTO), Stenographer Grade II, Administrative Assistant, Store Assistant, Security Assistant, Vehicle Operator, Fire Engine Driver, and Fireman. Below is the PDF of the official notification of DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment. The online Application link will be activated from 7th November and the last date to apply for the post is 7th December 2022.
If you are an interested candidate so you should apply on time and for that we are providing you with the steps through which you can easily fill up the application form.
DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Application Form
Candidates who are eligible to apply for DRDO CEPTAM recruitment can fill out and submit the online application form on the official website. The form is available on the website drdo.gov.in (https://www.drdo.gov.in/).
Given below are the steps to apply for the recruitment process:
- First, you need to visit the official website of DRDO at drdo.gov.in
- There on the home page, you need to select ‘Careers’ and there click on ‘Other Recruitments’
- From there You will be redirected to the DRDO CEPTAM homepage.
- From there you need to select the post, and then click on ‘Online Application Form
- There you have to register yourself by filling out the required details.
- After registering yourself, log in to your application using the registration number.
- Fill in the application form, submit the required fee and finally submit your application.
FAQs related to DRDO CEPTAM Application Process
Q2. What is the last date to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date for receipt of the application is 7th December 2022.
Q3. What is the mode of applying for the DRDO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Interested candidates can apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022 through Online mode.