CRPF Head Constable & ASI Exam Day Instructions
Exam for ASI (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) posts will be conducted from 22nd to 28th February 2023 by CRPF. All the applicants who are appearing for this CBT (Computer based Test) can download an admit card from 20th February 2023. The link for downloading this CRPF HC ASI Admit Card 2023 is available on the official website of the conducting authority.
Entry to the respective exam centres is not allowed without showing admit card. Therefore, it is mandatory for every candidate to possess a hard copy of the Hall Ticket as soon as they download it. You can read the process to download the CRPF Head Constable Admit Card 2023.
With admit card, CRPF has also released some important instructions for the candidates which they need to follow while going for exams. Make sure that you go through these instructions carefully and follow each and every instruction to avoid any sort of confusion.
CRPF Exam Day Instructions: Overview
|Organization||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Post Name||HC Ministerial & ASI (Steno)|
|Advt No||No.A.VI.19/2022- Rectt-DA-3|
|No. of Vacancy||1458 Post|
|Salary||Various Post Wise|
|Apply Start Date||4th January 2023 [10 AM]|
|Last Day to Apply||31st January [11:55 PM]|
|Admit Card||20th Feb 2023|
|Tentative Date of Computer-Based Test||22-28 Feb 2023|
CRPF Exam Timings
|CRPF Exam Date and Shifts|
|Shifts||Reporting Time||Exam Timing|
|Shift 1||7:30 – 8:30 am||9:00 – 10:30 am|
|Shift 2||11:00 – 12:00 pm||12:30 – 2:00 pm|
|Shift 3||2:30 – 3:30 pm||4:00 – 5:30 pm|
CRPF HC ASI Admit Card 2023 Instructions
Every candidate has to follow the CRPF HC ASI Admit Card 2023 Exam day Instructions while appearing for the exam –
- It is mandatory for every candidate to bring a hard copy of the admit card to their respective exam centre. The only other document that the applicants can bring to the exam centre is their photo id proof.
- Photo ID proof includes original documents viz. Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, etc. along with this Admit Card. The identity of the candidate will be matched with the original proof.
- In case your E–Admit card is without a photograph, you are advised to bring two recent passport-size photographs in the examination centre.
- The candidate’s photograph and signature should be legibly printed and visible on the photo ID card and should match the name on E-Admit Card.
- The candidate needs to reach the exam venue an hour before the exam starts.
- Every candidate must ensure that his or her verification process gets completed while entering the hall.
- The time duration of the CBT (Computer Based Test) will be one and a half hours. The questions will be bilingual i.e., in Hindi & in English, except for the language section of the paper.
- Upon completion of the exam, exit verification will also be conducted during the exit verification process, biometric data of candidates (Photograph and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) etc.) will be collected.
- Then the candidate has to take the computer devices as per the roll number allotted.
- Candidate must not be carrying any Mobile phones or electronic devices in the examination hall. Possession and use of electronic devices such as Mobile Phones, Microphone or any other Associated Accessories, Bluetooth-enabled devices, Calculator, Log Tables/Pager, Digital Diary, Digital Watch, Book / Notes, metallic wears, Bangles, Belts, Bracelets etc. are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Hall. If any candidate is found in possession of any of these devices/documents or found obstructing/disturbances to conduct
of examination his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Retain one copy of E–Admit Card carefully for future records, as the same is required to be produced at the time/stage of the interview and checking of documents.
Things to be brought compulsorily for admission to test/examination centre
Below are the documents that the candidate has to bring mandatorily to the exam venue –
- 2 Colour Passport size photographs
- Two Colour copies of the Printed e-Admit Card
- Original Photo ID proof as mentioned above in the instructions
- Blue ball Pen/Paper for rough work