CISF ASI Stenographer Salary
CISF has released the official notification for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial). Male and Female candidates from All India can apply for these 540 posts. It is advised for all the candidates to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same and go through the official notification once to avoid any ambiguity regarding the recruitment. In this article, we will tell you about the salary and allowances of both posts and how they will benefit you once you join the force.
Salary of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer) – Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Head Constable (Ministerial) – Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees from time to time
As we know government employees also receive other benefits excluding their salary during their term of employment. Given below are such allowances to be paid to CISF employees in addition to the Basic Pay on calculation with Basic Pay Scales of the recruited employee as per the 7th Pay Revision Scales –
- Dearness Allowance: It does not remain constant as it gets increased as per the order of the government of India. It acts as an extra amount despite the basic salary and with the rising prices in an economy, it also gets increased to give relief to the employees.
- House Rent Allowance: Almost every government employee is entitled to receive this allowance which is based on their basic salary credited.
- @ 24% of Basic Pay for X Category Cities
- @ 16% on Basic Pay for Y Category Cities
- @ 8% on Basic Pay for Z Category Cities
- HRA shall be revised to 27%, 18% & 9% of Basic Pay in X, Y & Z cities when Dearness Allowance (DA) crosses 25% and further to 30%, 20% and 10% of Basic Pay in X, Y & Z cities when DA crosses 50%.
- CISF Personal Salary Allowance: Here is a short list of CISF Payslip allowances which will be added to every personal contribution to the Central Industrial Security Force under the government of India. This amount of credit will vary by designation and tenure of service in employment.
- Transport Allowance: As per the nature of the job in CISF, personnel travels all around the nation as per the requirement. The cost of travelling is paid by the department only.
- Ration Money: Personnel is entitled to receive his or her monthly expenditure of ration as per the Grade.
- Hostel Subsidy: The amount to be paid for staying in Hostel will be subsidised as per regulations
- Special Duty Allowance: If the personnel is doing any special duty like in Elections or Protests, then he will be entitled to extra amount.
- Children’s Education Allowance: Education expenditure of the children of CISF personnel will also be bear by the CISF department.
- Non-Practising allowance for Medical Officers: Medical facilities along with benefits will be given with full allowance credit.
- Dress Allowance: Uniform allowance is also provided to CISF personnel.
- Hardship/ Risk Allowance: If they are serving in any area which is risky then they will be given an extra allowance as per the conditions applied.