BRO Recruitment 2022
Border Road Organisation has released the official notification for the recruitment of General Reserve Engineer Force for a total of 246 vacancies. Applications are invited from male candidates only for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force from Indian Nationals. Interested and eligible candidates must read the complete article to know about Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Vacancies, Selection Process, Salary, etc.
BRO Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Border Road Organisation|
|Post Name||General Reserve Engineer Force|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||16th August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Notified Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
BRO Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Border Road Organisation has released the official notification and application form for the recruitment of General Reserve Engineer Force. Candidate must ensure that they fulfill the entire requirement such as physical standards, Medical standards, educational/technical criteria, experience, age and other requisite essential criteria for particular post before filling the application form.
BRO Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Only Male candidates need to apply. Female candidates need not to apply.
- A candidate must be either:-
(i) a citizen of India, OR
(ii) a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Draughtsman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Supervisor (Administration)||18 to 27 years|
|3||Supervisor Store||18 to 27 years|
|4||Supervisor Cipher||18 to 27 years|
|5||Hindi Typist||18 to 27 years|
|6||Operator (Communication)||18 to 27 years|
|7||Electrician||18 to 27 years|
|8||Welder||18 to 27 years|
|9||Multi Skilled Worker (Blacksmith)||18 to 25 years|
|10||Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||18 to 25 years|
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
- Age and experience where required will be reckoned as on closing date of application i.e. 45 days from date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
BRO Recruitment Vacancies
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|9||Multi Skilled Worker||22|
|10||Multi Skilled Worker||82|
BRO Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The Selection Process will consists of three stages:
- Written Exam – Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only provided qualified in PET & Practical Test. Written test will be Objective/Subjective in nature and will be bilingual (Hindi & English). Objective part will be OMR based, whereas subjective part has to be answered in the answer sheet. Marks obtained in the Written Test will only be considered for selection of candidates for further recruitment process.
- PET [Physical Efficiency Test] – The candidates will be called for medical examination. Those candidates, who have been declared FIT in Medical Examination and meeting all criteria, will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, Pune for specified period.
- Practical/ Trade Test
Syllabus for Written Examination
- (a) Questions on simple maths
- (b) Question on mensuration
- (c) Civil Engineering Drawing
- (d) Quantitative aptitude
- (e) General Knowledge
(B) Supervisor (Administration):
- (a) Questions on platoon in Defence & camp in all round Defence
- (b) Camp layout
- (c) Adm/discipline of men
- (d) Fire Fighting
- (e) Hygience and sanitation
- (f) First Aid
- (g) Management of Accounts
- (h) Management in insurgency
- (i) Questions on Arithmetic
- (j) General Knowledge
(C) Supervisor Stores:
- (a) Accounting of Stores including inventory control procedure
- (b) Storage & precautions of stores incl fire protection/fighting
- (c) Stock verification of stores
- (d) Maint of stock ledger
- (e) Security of Stores
- (f) Questions on Arithmetic
- (g) General Knowledge
(D) Supervisor Cipher:
- (a) Knowledge of cryptography
- (b) ASSU codes & hooks
- (c) Cipher machine
- (d) Cipher check and repeat procedure
- (e) Cipher /signal security
- (f) Handling of cipher docs
- (g) English
- (h) General Knowledge
(E) Hindi Typist:
- (a) Essay in English & Hindi 12th Std level
- (b) Sentences in Hindi & English
- (c) English & Hindi grammar
- (d) Letter writing in English
- (e) Letter writing in Hindi
- (f) Proverbs, idioms & phrases
- (g) Translation of passage from Eng to Hindi
- (h) Questions on Arithmetic
- (j) General Knowledge
(F) Operator (Communication):
- (a) Inspection of tele communication equipments
- (b) Maint & repair of tele communication equipments
- (c) Installation of carrier tele communication equipments
- (d) Wireless and line theory
- (e) Questions on condensers and valve theory
- (f) Propagation of Wireless waves
- (g) Transmitter and receiver
- (h) Power supply system
- (j) Exchange switch boards
- (k) Maint of records
- (l) English (10th Std)
- (m) General Knowledge
- (a) Wiring of all types of vehs/eqpt including house wiring
- (b) Charging batteries
- (c) Maintenance of elect machinery held in Workshop
- (d) Simple electrical calculations
- (e) Measuring and testing instruments
- (f) Electrical motors and generations
- (g) General Knowledge
- (a) Questions of Gas welding
- (b) Questions of Arc welding
- (c) Operation & Maintenance of welding equipments
- (d) Equipments used in welding
- (e) Safety precautions
- (f) General Knowledge
(I) Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith):
- (a) Question of mensuration
- (b) Making of iron mongery
- (c) Riveting
- (d) Preparation of cylinders / cones from MS/GO sheets, copper, brass & tin plates
- (e) Knowledge of tools
- (f) Safety precautions
- (g) General Knowledge
(J) Multi Skilled Worker (Cook):
- (a) Preparation of procedure & different types of ingredients used with quantity mentioned against each, for preparation of Indian, South Indian, Mughalai, Hyderabadi, Chinese & Continental dishes :-
(i) Veg dishes
(iii) Sweet dish
- (b) Preservation of food
- (c) Washing/cleaning of Utensils
- (d) General Knowledge
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2022?
- Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only.
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled, if candidate applies more than one application for one post.
- Download the offline application form.
- Fill in the details required in the application form attached with the BRO Notification.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Candidate should affix latest photograph in application form and Admit Card. The candidate should be in possession of adequate number (Min 08) of photographs with him.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Send the application through a Registered post to the below mentioned address.
Commandant, GREF CENTRE,
Pune – 411 015
Candidates must pay the Non-Refundable application fee online. No other mode of payment will be accepted. No other means of application will be accepted.
|General / EWS / OBC / Ex-Servicemen||50/|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Nil|
BRO Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are released for BRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are total 246 vacancies BRO Multi Recruitment 2022.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for BRO Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Last date of BRO Recruitment will be notified soon.