BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022
Border Road Organisation has released the official notification for the recruitment of Multi Skilled Worker for a total of 302 vacancies. Applications are invited from male candidates only for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force from Indian Nationals. Interested and eligible candidates must read the complete article to know about Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Vacancies, Selection Process, Salary, etc.
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Border Road Organisation|
|Post Name||Multi Skilled Worker|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||9th April 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||23rd May 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Only Male candidates need to apply. Female candidates need not to apply.
- A candidate must be either:-
(i) a citizen of India, OR
(ii) a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Multi Skilled Worker Painter||18 to 25 years|
|2||Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)||18 to 27 years|
1. Multi Skilled Worker (Manson)
- Passed Matriculation with Certificate in Masonry from a recognized Board.
2. Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)
- 10+2/Intermediate with one-year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) and qualified proficiency/ physical tests.
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
|1||Multi Skilled Worker (Manson): Current||26||30||15||39||20||130|
|2||Multi Skilled Worker (Manson): Backlog||0||0||0||17||0||17|
|4||Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant)||56||26||13||44||16||155|
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The Selection Process will consists of three stages:
- Written Exam – Candidates will be initially selected based on Provisional Merit List in Written Test only provided qualified in PET & Practical Test.
- PET [Physical Efficiency Test] – The candidates will be called for medical examination. Those candidates, who have been declared FIT in Medical Examination and meeting all criteria, will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, Pune for specified period.
- Practical/ Trade Test
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022: Salary
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Multi Skilled Worker||18,000 – 56,900|
How to Apply for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official site of BRO i.e. www.bro.gov.in
- Download the offline application form.
- Fill in the details required in the application form attached with the BRO Notification.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Pay the Application fee online.
- Send the application through a Registered post to the below mentioned address.
- Application should reach on or before 30/04/2022.
Commandant, GREF CENTRE,
Pune – 411 015
Candidates must pay the Non-Refundable application fee online. No other mode of payment will be accepted. No other means of application will be accepted.
|General / EWS / OBC / Ex-Servicemen||50/|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Nil|
Check: CBSE Term 2 Admit Card 2022
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment: FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are released for BRO Multi Worker Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are total 302 vacancies BRO Multi Worker Recruitment 2022.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for BRO Multi Worker Recruitment?
Ans. 23rd May is the last date of BRO Multi Worker Recruitment.