Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesmen Recruitment Rally 2022
Online Applications are invited from the citizens of India for various Group B and C posts in the Assam Rifles under Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment 2022. The Total Number of vacancies is 1380 for which Physical Standard Test(PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Written Examination is scheduled from 1st September 2022 in North Eastern Eastern States.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Authority name||Assam Rifles|
|Job location||All over India|
|Application started on||6th June 2022|
|Last date to apply||20th July 2022|
|Exam date||1st September onwards|
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: Notification
Assam Rifles has started inviting online applications for the Group B and C posts from 6th June 2022. Candidates who are interested in these posts should read the complete article to know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply for this vacancy, and other details.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Age: Candidates who want to apply for this post must have a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age allowed is 23 years as on 1st August 2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 01 August 1999 and later than 01 August 2004. For all age relaxation queries, visit the official site of Assam Rifles(link given above)
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must be 10th and 12th passed by the recognized board to apply for this post.
Assam Rifles Tradesmen Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualifications||Age Limit|
|Bridge & Road (Male & Female)||17||10th Pass + Diploma In Civil Engineering for Bridge||18-23 Yrs|
|Clerk (Male & Female)||287||12th Pass + English Typing @35 WPM & Hindi Typing @30 WPM||18-25 Yrs|
|Religious Teacher||9||Graduate with Related Subjects||18-30 Yrs|
|Operator Radio and Line||729||10th Pass + ITI in Related Field or 12th Pass with Non-Medical||18-25 Yrs|
|Radio Mechanic||72||10th Pass + Diploma in Related Field or 12th Pass with Non-Medical||18-23 Yrs|
|Armourer||48||10th Pass||18-23 Yrs|
|Lab Assistant||13||10th Pass||18-23 Yrs|
|Nursing Assistant||100||10th Pass||18-23 Yrs|
|Veterinary Field Assistant||10||12th Pass + Diploma in Veterinary Science||18-25 Yrs|
|Aya (Paramedical)||15||10th Pass||18-25 Yrs|
|Washerman||80||10th Pass||18-23 Yrs|
State Wise Vacancy
|Puducherry||02||Daman & Diu||01|
|Rajasthan||41||Dadar & Haveli||01|
|West Bengal||56||Arunachal Pradesh||42|
|Andaman & Nicobar||01|
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- The question paper of written test will comprise of 100 marks. There will be four sections i.e. English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- Each section carries 25 questions and each question carries one mark.
- Minimum pass marks for General/Ews candidates is 35% and 33% marks for SC/ST/OBC
- The written examination will be conducted in offline mode.
- The candidates who are successful in the PET/PST/Documentation/ Trade (Skill)
lest/Written test will be shortlisting to the next stage i.e. and Detailed Medical Examination
(DME) on the basis of their merit in the Written test will be about 4 times of the number of
- Students may find the Assam Rifles Exam Pattern below-
|English Language||25||25||2 hours|
Assam Rifles Syllabus 2022
We have provided a detailed syllabus for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 below:
Section 1: English Language
The English Language section covers the following topics:
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Para Completion
- Spelling Test
- Joining Sentences
- Sentence Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
Section 2: Reasoning Ability
The Reasoning Ability section covers the following topics:
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Similarities & Differences
- Figural Series
- Relationship Concepts
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Analysis & Judgment
- Visual Memory
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Data Sufficiency
Section 3: Quantitative Aptitude
The Quantitative Aptitude section covers the following topics:
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Data Interpretation
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and Work
Section 4: General Awareness
The General Awareness section covers the following topics:
- Current Affairs
Assam Rifles Physical Standard Test(PST)
Physical Standard Test for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022 includes the measurement of height of all candidates and chest measurement of only male candidates.
|Height||GEN/OBC/SC||170 cm||157 cm|
|ST||162.5 cm||150 cm|
|Chest Expansion (Only for Males)||GEN/OBC/SC||80 – 85 cm||Nil|
|ST||78 – 83 cm||Nil|
Assam Rifles Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
PET will be conducted for all the candidates qualified in initial verification of the documents. The physical Efficiency Test will test the running capability of the candidates. The different criteria for running for both males and females are tabulated below.
|Male||5 km||24 min|
|Female||1.6 km||8.3 min|
Assam Rifles Tradesmen Recruitment 2022: Salary
How to Apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
- Applications will be accepted through online medium only.
- To apply, fill up the online application by clicking on the Online Application option and follow the instructions given on the online application portal of the website.
- Fill the application form and all the details asked in the form and submit it.
- After clicking on the submit button, complete the payment process.
- Save the application form and download it for future reference.
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- For all category Group B posts – Rs. 200/-
- For all category Group C posts – Rs. 100/-
- No Fee is charged from candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex Servicemen candidates.
Check: AAI Recruitment 2022
Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022: FAQ
Q1. What is last date of Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 20th July is the last date to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022.
Q2. How many no of vacancies in Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There is total 1380 no of vacancies in Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022.