Army HQ Central Command Jabalpur Recruitment 2022
Applications from eligible Indian citizens are invited for the post of Group C recruitment like Cook, Sahayika, etc. Offline application form is attached in the article below which is to be duly filled and be deposited at the Central Command Headquarters. Last Date to deposit the application from is 2nd August 2022. In this article, you will get detailed information about Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, Salary, etc.
Army HQ Central Command Jabalpur Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Army Central Command|
|Post Name||Cook, Sahayika Group C|
|Application Start Date||18th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||02 August 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Various Post Pay (Level – 1)|
|Job Location||All India|
Army HQ Central Command Jabalpur Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- 18 to 25 Years [as on 2nd August 2022]
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules – The age relaxation included the 3 Years relaxation for the OBC category, and 5 Years age relaxation for the SC/ ST candidates. Check the official notification PDF given below for more details.
|Post Name||Total Post||Educational Qualification|
|Cook||04||10th Pass With Cooking Knowledge|
|Ward Sahayika||84||10th Pass With 3 Yrs Exp. as Desirable|
Army HQ Central Command Jabalpur Recruitment 2022: Exam Pattern
The Army HQ Central Command Jabalpur Recruitment 2022 has 3 stages of recruitment process:
- Written Exam / Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Written Exam Pattern
The Written Exam Pattern for Army HQ Central Command Recruitment is given below:
|General Intelligence And Reasoning||25||25|
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Offline Multiple Choice Questions OMR Based Exam
How to Apply for Army HQ Central Command Jabalpur Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly, check the official notification. The link for which is given above.
- Check the Eligibility Conditions before applying for the posts.
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the Posts of ……., Unit …………“
- Send the duly filled application form to the concerned unit address through the Speed Post or Registered Post
- Address to Send Form “HQ Central Command (BOO-1), Military Hospital, Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482001“
|Payment Mode||Postal Order in favour of “Commandant MH Jabalpur”|