Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022
Commandant, Army AD Centre has released the official notification for the Recruitment of Cook, LDC, MTS and Washerman Post. Candidates who are interested in this job and want to apply for the post of Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022, can read the full details here related to the Notification. Candidates can apply offline by sending the application form on the address given at the last.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Overview
The Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022 Notification has been announced by Ministry of Defence Indian Army Air Defence Centre. Details for the same are as follows –
|Organisation||Army Air Defence Centre|
|Post Name||Cook, LDC, MTS and Washerman|
|No. of Vacancy||13 Post|
|Job Location||Ganjam (Odisha)|
|Apply Last Date||23/12/2022|
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Submit Application Form||03/12/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/12/2022|
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Selection Procedure
- Candidate needs to clear the given selection process in order to get this post –
(a) Competitive Written Examination
(b) Aptitude/ Skill / Typing test of qualifying nature.
- The written Exam will consist of multiple-choice questions on subjects such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours for General candidates and 2 hours 20 minutes for visually handicapped candidates only.
- Details of the Aptitude/Skill/Typing test with time & duration will be informed beforehand to the candidates who qualify for the written examination through call letters.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Application Fee
There is No Application Fee to Apply Offline.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Rules.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
|Lower Division Clerk||02||–||01||–||03|
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Eligibility
|Name of Posts||Eligibility|
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
MTS (Messenger, Safaiwala, Daftry & Chowkidar)
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Salary
- Cook and LDC: Level – 2 (Rs. 19900 – 63200)
- MTS & Washerman: Level – 1 (Rs. 18000 – 56900)
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Documents Required
Below are the documents that are needed to have by the candidate –
- 02 latest passport size photographs
- 10th & 12th pass Certificate from any recognized Board/Council/University
- Birth Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Valid Nativity Certificate issued by the ADM/DM/Tehsildar
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- Character Certificate issued by the Sarpanch/Gazetted Officer
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-serviceman
- No Objection Certificate from employer (in case of Govt. servant)
- A self addressed envelope with postal stamps of Rs. 25/-
- All Documents duly Self-attested only.
Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022: Postal Address
Candidates have to fill up their details with their signature in the prescribed Application form duly typed on A4 paper and then send it on the address given below –
“To, The Commandant, Army AD Centre,
Ganjam (Odisha) PIN – 761052”
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________ and Category
Application Sent Registered/Ordinary post only.
FAQs related to Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022
Q1. What is the Selection Process for Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are two steps in the selection process which is a Competitive Written Examination and an Aptitude/ Skill / Typing test of qualifying nature.
Q2. What is the last date to apply for Army Air Defence Centre Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 23/12/2022 is the last date to apply offline.