Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022, Ministry of Defence, Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Chennai has invited applications for the recruitment of various posts like Financial Advisor, Chief Accounts Officer, Deputy Controller of Private Secretary, Assistant Registrar, etc. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following positions on deputation basis for a period of 03 years. Applicants who are seeking Defence Jobs can use this chance and should send the filled application form to given address.
Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Organization Name||Armed Forces Tribunal|
|Job Name||Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer, Deputy Controller of Accounts, Principal Privates Secretary, Assistant Registrar and Private Secretary etc|
|Notification Released date||13.12.2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||31.01.2022|
AFT Delhi Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer||01|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||01|
|Principal Privates Secretary||04|
|Tribunal Officer/Section Officer||01|
|Junior Accounts officer||02|
Armed Forces Tribunal Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should hold analogous post on regular basis.
- Check notification for more details.
- Applicant age limit should not exceed 56 years
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
Armed Forces Tribunal Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer||Rs.123100 to Rs.215900|
|Deputy Controller of Accounts||Rs.67700 to Rs.208700|
|Principal Privates Secretary|
|Assistant Registrar||Rs.53100 to Rs.167800|
|Private Secretary||Rs.44900 to Rs.142400|
|Tribunal Officer/Section Officer|
|Assistant||Rs.35400 to Rs.112400|
|Junior Accounts officer|
|Accounts Officer||Rs.44900 to Rs.142400|
How to Apply for Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022
Application Process of Armed Forces Tribunal is offline. Candidates can download the offline form can post it to the below mentioned address.
- Visit the Official Website aftdelhi.ac.in.
- In the What’s New section, you will find the required notification.
- Click on the ” Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022″. Click on the link. Read the notification carefully.
- Download the Application Form. Fill the required information and post it to the below mentioned address.
Postal Address: Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Principal Bench, West Block-VIII, Sector-1, R. K Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
Note: There is no Application Fee.