SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021: State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) has released the admit card of CBT for Staff Nurse posts against advt no. 11/2020 on the official website @statehealthsocietybihar.org on 30th June 2021. The candidates who have applied for 4102 vacancies of Staff Nurse at State Health Society Bihar can now download their hall ticket from the direct link below. As per the notice released by officials, the Prelims Exam has been scheduled for 05th July 2021. This article has provided the direct link to download admit card, steps to download, and other details.
SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Health Society Bihar|
|Admit Card Release Date||30th June 2021|
|Exam Date||05th July 2021|
|Selection Process||CBT Exam-Document Verification|
SHSB Staff Nurse Admit Card Link
The candidates going to appear in the CBT Exam on 05th July 2021 can download their hall ticket from the direct link below. Further details have been provided on the admit card including time and venue. The direct link to download SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 has been mentioned below, click on the link and download much before the exam date. Along with the admit card release, SHSB has also issued an important notice for difficulty level and other details.
Steps to Download SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of State Health Society Bihar @statehealthsocietybihar.org
- You can also download the admit card from the direct link above.
- On the homepage, search for the new advertisements section.
- Click on notification reading, “Download CBT Admit Card against Advt 11/2020.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Download your SHSB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021 and take a printout for future reference.
Details Mentioned on SHSB Bihar Staff Nurse Admit Card
The candidates must check the following details mentioned on the SHSB Admit card 2021
- Name of the candidate
- Registration Number
- Password (D.O.B)
- Photograph, Signature, and Thumb-impression of the candidate
- Venue Name
- Address of the Test venue
- General Instructions
- Date of the exam
- Date & Time of Examination