RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021: Reserve Bank of India has announced 841 vacancies of Office Attendants in various RBI offices on 24th February 2021. RBI is the central bank that regulates all banking affairs in the country and is a highly reputed bank in India. The candidates who have completed SSLC from a recognised State/UT/Central government must grab this opportunity to work in RBI. One of the major concern for the aspirants is the job profile, salary, perks, increment, and allowances etc offered to the Office Attendant. Know about the Salary, job profile, perks and allowances for the post through this blog.
RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021: Overview
|RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the post||RBI Office Attendant|
|Online Registration||24th February- 15th March 2021|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 10,940/-|
RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021
The selected RBI Office Attendant will be provided with a basic salary of ₹ 10,940/- per month. The pay scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700. Apart from the in-hand salary, various timely allowances will be availed to the Office Attendant that includes Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), Grade Allowance (GA), etc. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
RBI Office Attendant Job Profile
The main attraction of the Office Attendant job profile is to keep a clean tension free and responsibility reduced work area in the office. The major duty of the RBI Office Attendant is to assist the officers in their office matters. The financial cheques and bills are deposited and transferred via the office Attendant to different banks and departments. The office assistant shares a responsibility but the quantity of the responsibility is too low. Comparing any public job with the same level of in-hand salary as that of RBI Office Attendant, the RBI Office Attendant is a great option to go with. The job routine of Class IV employees of RBI is quite hectic as they have to follow various responsibilities as mentioned below:
- Keeping all the files in an organised and well-ordered manner.
- Opening and closing of the office.
- Carry official documents between various departments of RBI.
- Maintaining entries and exits of the documents and other files.
- Making sure that all the officers have all the basic needs have been kept on their tables.
- Office attendant has to do various works in a day.
- All tasks told by the senior officers and much more.
RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021: Increment
After you get selected for the RBI Office Attendant post, the salary will be increasing after every few months. The Basic pay of an Office Attendant for RBI Office Attendant Salary 2021 will be ₹10, 940/- per month.
Let’s have a look at the increment in the salary of Office Attendant in Reserve Bank of India
- After 4 months – The salary will rise by Rs. 380 p.m and become Rs. 12, 460 p.m
- Again after 3 months – The salary will rise by Rs. 440 p.m and become Rs. 13, 780 p.m
- Again after 3 months – The salary will rise by Rs. 520 p.m and become Rs. 15, 340 p.m
- Similarly, after 2 months – The salary will rise by Rs. 690 p.m and become Rs. 16, 720 p.m
- And after 4 months – The salary will rise by Rs. 860 p.m and become Rs. 20, 160 p.m
- And again after 3 months – The salary will rise by Rs. 1, 180 p.m and become Rs. 23, 700 p.m
- After this, the salary will not get a hike for the next 20 years.
At present, your monthly gross emoluments of Office attendants will be approximately Rs. 22, 339/- including all the perks or allowances.
RBI Office Attendant Salary: Allowances/Perks
Apart from the basic salary, there are many other perks and allowances offered to the Office Attendant in RBI. The Gross Emoluments. Dearness Allowances, House rent, City Complesatiory allowances are detailed here.
|Total Gross emoluments||Rs. 26,508/-|
|D.A.(Dearness Allowance)||46.9%-75% of the Basic Pay (Changes as per the location of work)|
|H.R.A.(House Rent Allowance)||15% of pay.|
|City Compensatory Allowances (CCA)||3% to 4% Depending on the Location|
|T.A.(Travelling allowance)||As per RBI Rule|
|D.A. on T.A.||As per RBI Rule|
RBI Office Attendant Salary: Promotion
The Office Attendant because of its utmost commitment and passion towards its responsibilities and duties, has a scope of promotion to RBI assistant and so on. The promotion of an Office Attendant will be based on the following order:
- RBI Office Attendant
- RBI Assistant
- Assistant Manager Base Level
- Manager Middle Level
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
RBI Office Attendant Salary: Deduction
|PF (10% Basic)||Rs. 1094|
|NPS (10% Basic+DA)||As per Govt rules|
|Income Tax||As per Govt rules|