Reserve Bank of India, RBI has released RBI Grade B Scorecard 2019 for General, DEPR, DSIM officers. RBI conducted Grade B exam on 9th November 2019, for which the scorecard out @rbi.org.in. Those who had appeared in the exam, may get the direct link to check their scores to assess their marks in the exam. Read further to know details of the scorecard.
RBI Grade B Prelims Scorecard
After the successful conduct of prelims exam, candidates can now check their marks. RBI Grade B Prelims Scorecard is expected soon, both of which are expected in the month of November 2019.
Use of Score card:
- Scorecard has the details of the marks obtained by the candidate in the given exam.
- In each section, the marks that the candidate got, is important so as to check their qualification in the next round.
- The score becomes more important to know if the candidate achieved the minimum qualifying marks as well as to check marks obtained in each section, if at all sectional cutoff needs to be cracked. Moreover, overall total marks is to be checked too.
Details of RBI Grade B Score Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of Exam
- Total Marks of the exam
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Please note that the scorecard link will be active till a certain period. Do Download the scorecard to keep the same for future reference.
Link to Check RBI Grade B Prelims Scorecard
Click Here to Check RBI Grade B Scorecard
Note: The link is active as verified from the official website.
How to Download Score Card?
After Clicking the given link, kindly follow the instructions.
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will display the scorecard
- Click Save/ Print to download the RBI Grade B Prelims Score Card 2019
- Alternatively, you may visit the official website, www.rbi.org.in/& follow the above-mentioned steps to know your marks.
Calculation through RBI Grade B Scorecard 2019
- The ‘corrected-scores’ obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
- Candidates, who secure minimum marks separately for each Test, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination based on the aggregate marks obtained in Phase-I.
- After checking the scores, the candidates who have attained more than the minimum qualifying marks, will be eligible for the next phase of the exam. The second phase will be followed by an interview, which will decide the final selection of the candidate as RBI Grade B Officer.
- The Board will consider the following factors to prepare the final merit list:
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of Candidates qualified
Note to the candidates:
Candidates must check their marks to count themselves eligible for the next phase of exam. They must download the scorecard document for their reference.
All the best!