Malda District of West Bengal has released notification for the recruitment of 129 ASHA didi (Accredited Social Health Activist), in February 2020. Candidates can check age limit, education qualification, application form format, and other details in the article.
Malda District ASHA Recruitment 2020
There are total 129 vacancies for the ASHA posts in Malda District Recruitment drive. The Application receiving last date is 19th March 2020. Candidates are advised to send the application for the ASHA post 5 to 6 days before the last date so that application reach before the last date of application receiving.
Malda District ASHA Recruitment 2020: Overview
Candidates can check the important information in the table below.
|Organization Name||Malda District|
|Job Type||District level Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||ASHA Post|
|Age Limit||30 years to 40 years|
|Job Location||Malda, West Bengal|
|Last date to apply||19th March 2020|
Malda District ASHA Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualification and Experience:Candidates who are married/ divorced/ widowed women should have completed their Madhyamik from any recognized institute.
- Age Limit: As on 01st January 2020.
Minimum: 30 Yrs.
Maximum: 40 Yrs.
Malda District ASHA Application Form: Important Documents
- Residence Proof
- Madhyamika Educational certificate.
- Marriage Certificate/ Decree of Divorce
- Caste Certificate for reserved candidates.
- Experience certificates
Steps to apply for Malda District ASHA Form:
- Interested candidate should first visit the official website or click on the below link.
- You will find the official notification.
- Verify your eligibility details for Malda District ASHA Recruitment.
- If you are eligible then go to the second last page of the notification you will find the application form.
- Take the print our of the application form.
- Fill the application with all the correct details.
- Enclose the application form with the self-attested copies of important documents.
- Send the Malda District ASHA Application form to the respective office.
Candidates can check more jobs notification, admit card, result, exam pattern, syllabus and other notices related to the govt. jobs in India on our website, the link of which is given below.