Good news for Graduates of Karnataka, also for defence job aspirants! Check Karnataka Police Online form 2019 for Sub Inspectors.
Karnataka Police SI Online form 2019
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released the online application form for the recruitment of Police Sub-Inspector (Civil) (Men & Women) 2019. 300 vacancies for KSP SI Civil Police have been released. Graduates are eligible for the post.
Eligible candidates can check the details from the given article and apply online for Karnataka SI Application form on or before 06 November 2019. Read further for more details on Karnataka Police SI Online Application Form.
|Karnataka Police SI Important Dates|
|DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF ONLINE APPLICATION||16th October 2019|
|LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION GENERATION||06th November 2019|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF FEE||8th November 2019|
Karnataka State Police SI Vacancy Distribution
|Sl No||Post||NHK Region Reserved Posts|
|MEN||WOMEN||MEN & WOMEN||MEN||WOMEN||MEN & WOMEN|
Karnataka State Police Sub Inspector Eligibility
To Apply for Karnataka Sub Inspector, the age limit is:
- For General Category, candidate should be Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 28 Years
- For SC/ST/Cat – 1 Category Candidates has Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 30 Years
|FOR INSERVICE CANDIDATES|
|BORN BETWEEN 06.11.1984 AND 06.11.1998 (BOTH DAYS INCLUSIVE)|
|SC,ST,CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B||40 YEARS|
KSP Sub Inspector Qualification 2019:
Candidates should have completed Any Degree from Recognized University by UGC or Equivalent
- Height – 168 cms for men
- Chest – 86 Cms for men
- WEIGHT(For Women only)- 45 kg
Check http://psicivilnhk19.ksp-online.in/ to know more!
KSP Sub Inspector Selection Process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
Karnataka Police SI 2019 Online Application fee
|Sl.No||CATEGORY||PAYABLE FEE AMOUNT|
|1.||GM & OBC||Rs 250|
|2.||SC , ST, CAT||Rs 100|
Karnataka Police SI Online Form Link 2019
How to Apply for Karnataka Police SI 2019?
The online application for Karnataka Police SI is active from 16th October to 6th November 2019. Candidates can start applying for the Online form.
- Click on the given link for online application form of Karnataka Police SI
- Go to the New Application tab appearing on the screening
- As the new tab opens, Click on I agree to proceed for the application form
- Fill the complete Personal Details and Upload the required documents.
- Click the Submit Button to proceed for Fee Payment
- As you pay the fee, verify the details filled in the Application form
- Finally, Submit the complete Karnataka Police SI Online form 2019.
After successful completion of Personal Details candidates will receive an email/SMS. The Eligible candidates must fill the application form on or before 06 November 2019.
Points to Remember for Karnataka Police SI Form 2019
- Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination such as qualification, discipline, age category.
- Verify the details entered once or twice before submitting the application form. Preview the details
- Candidates must keep in mind the last date, 6th November 2019, Karnataka Police SI Online Form 2019, in order to avoid last minute hassle or heavy website traffic
- The only mode of application is ONLINE. Do not submit any printed/ hard copies of the application form. No hard copies will be entertained.
- Online Form is available in English and Kannada language.
- Payment should be made in HDFC / Post office only. LIST OF HDFC BANK BRANCHES
- Candidates have to fill the Application and Generate the Challan and make the Payment in the respective Bank / Post office.
- If Candidates submit more than one Application for the same Post, only one Application (finally submitted) will be considered.
- Written Examination will be held on same day at all Centre for the candidates who will be qualifying in Endurance Test & Physical Standard Test.
Candidates are requested to stay updated for more information on Karnataka Police SI Online Application form 2019!