IOCL Recruitment 2021
IOCL Recruitment 2021: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released 71 vacancies for the post of Assistant Quality Control Officer on their official website. Online applications start from 1st October 2021 to 22nd October 2021. Interested candidates who are going to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021 must bookmark this article for more information on vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process and salary.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Overview
IOCL is hiring aspiring and talented individuals for the post of Assistant Quality Control Officer. The online applications start from 1st October 2021. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying online for IOCL Recruitment 2021. The details regarding the recruitment notification are mentioned in the table below:
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Name of Post||Assistant Quality Control Officer|
|Advertisement Release Date||1st October 2021|
IOCL Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
IOCL has released 71 vacancies for the post of Assistant Quality Control Officer as per the recruitment notification on the official website. Interested candidates must read all the details regarding the eligibility criteria before applying online. Candidates can download the recruitment notification from the link download below:
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
IOCL has released 71 vacancies for the post Assistant Quality Control Officer as per IOCL Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can start applying online from 1st October 2021. Candidates must refer to the table below to stay updated about the upcoming events:
|Opening Date of Online Application||1st October 2021 [10:00 AM]|
|Last Date of Online Payment||21st October 2021 [05:00 PM]|
|Closing Date of Online Application||22nd October 2021 [05:00 PM]|
|Last Date of Submitting Prescribed Proforma for Scribe by PwBD candidates through Email||23rd October 2021|
|Submitting Printout of Online Application Form and Supporting Documents via Ordinary Post to: The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003||By 6th November 2021|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||7th November 2021|
|Tentative Date of publishing list of Shortlisted candidates for GD/GT and Personal Interview||22nd November 2021|
|Tentative Date of GD/GT and Personal Interview||From first week of December 2021|
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
IOCL has released 71 vacancies for the post of Assistant Quality Control Officer (AQCO) on the official website on 1st October. Interested candidates can apply online from 1st October 2021 to 22nd October 2021. The vacancy details for the post of AQCO (category-wise) are as follows:
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for IOCL Recruitment 2021 for the post of AQCO must check the eligibility criteria before applying online. Interested and eligible can apply online from 1st October 2021. The educational qualification and age limit for the post of AQCO are given below:
Candidates applying for the post of AQCO must have the following educational qualifications:
- Candidate must have Master’s Degree in Chemistry/equivalent disciplines from recognized Indian Universities/Institutes.
- Equivalent disciplines in M.Sc. in Chemistry shall include Inorganic/Organic/ Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC (NCL)/EWS must score minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examination.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) must score minimum 55% minimum in qualifying degree examination.
- Qualifying degree obtained through full-time regular course only will be considered eligible.
Minimum Work Experience
Candidates applying for the post of AQCO must have minimum work experience in the following fields:
- Minimum 2 years of Cumulative Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories, and/or
- 2 years experience in an NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered valid only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”. The lab should have scope under Group: Lubricants/Petroleum and Products.
- Experience gained after the date of declaration of result of the qualifying degree will only be considered towards counting experience.
Age Limit (as on 30/09/2021)
Maximum 30 years for candidates belonging to General/EWS category
Age Relaxation Norms for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including Emergency
Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers
(SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and
fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
The online applications for the IOCL Recruitment 2021 for the post of Assistant Quality Control Officer has started from 1st October 2021. The last date of submitting online applications is 22nd October 2021. Candidates can visit the official website or click on the apply link given below:
Steps to Apply Online for IOCL Recruitment 2021
Candidates applying for the post of AQCO for IOCL Recruitment 2021 should apply online only after checking the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the recruitment notification. Online application process starts from 1st October 2021. The following steps must be implemented by the interested and eligible candidates while applying online:
- Visit the official website @iocl.com or click on the link on the link provided above.
- New candidates must complete the registration first by clicking on Apply Online (for New Application).
- Fill up all the required details related to Personal Details, Qualifications, Work Experience, mobile number and email ID.
- Click on all checkboxes under the Declaration section.
- Click on Next.
- Candidates will receive Application ID on their registered mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates can now click on Candidate Login (Already Registered) and enter Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Click on Login.
- Click on ‘Pay Now’ or go to SBI E-collect gateway: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Select “State of Corporate” as “All India”.
- Select “Type of Corporate” as “PSU – Public Sector Undertaking”.
- Select “PSU Name” as “Indian Oil Corporation Ltd”.
- Select “Payment Category” as “AQCO-2021”.
- Complete the process by filling required details and paying the applicable fees (Payment process applicable for General, OBC and EWS candidates only).
- Take a printout of payment conformation for application process.
- Click on Already Paid and enter the required details. Click on Submit.
- After successful payment, login again using Application ID and password.
- Upload the digital copy of photograph and signature.
- Click on Submit. A message Application Process is Completed will display on the screen with a new Application No.
- Take a printout of the Application form and send it to this address with the supporting documents: The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS will pay application fees Rs 300. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM are exempted from paying the application fees.
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
Candidates applying for IOCL Recruitment 2021 will go go through the following selection procedure:
- Written Test: There will be two sections with questions objective in nature (General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge).
- Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
- Physical Fitness Test
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying marks for written exam, GD/GT and Personal Interview are as follows:
|Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|GD/GT and Personal Interview||40%||40%|
IOCL Recruitment 2021 – FAQ’S
Q1. How many vacancies are released by IOCL?
Ans. IOCL has released 71 vacancies for the post of Assistant Quality Control Officer.
Q2. What is the starting date of applying online for IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The starting date of applying online for IOCL Recruitment 2021 is 1st October 2021.
Q3. What is the last date of submitting online applications for IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. The last date of submitting online applications for IOCL Recruitment 2021 is 22nd October 2021.
Q4. How to apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates can visit the official website or click on the “Apply Online” link provided in this article.