Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has released notification for recruitment of Research Associate, Project Scientist and Senior Project Scientist posts. The official notification has been released on 16th December 2019. Candidates can now check the procedure of application and complete details about the post, eligibility, etc. Read complete information about IIT Delhi Recruitment from the notification details (PDF) provided. Aspirants should stay updated and try not to miss this opportunity. Check Details here.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019
IIT has released recruitment notification in for various posts. The IIT Application process has begun on 18th December 2019 and is going to end on 31st December 2019. A total of 08 vacancies are released by IIT Delhi for recruitment. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria for the IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 below.
Candidates can Apply Online for IIT Recruitment 2019 by clicking on the link provided below.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Notification Date||16th December 2019|
|IIT Delhi Online Application Begins||17th December 2019|
|Application Last Date||31st December 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31st December 2019|
|Tentative IIT Delhi Exam Date||To Be Notified Later|
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019: Vacancy Details
The IIT Delhi Vacancy Details are given in the table below:
|Senior Project Scientist||01|
Prerequisites of IIT Delhi Application form 2019
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Caste Certificate.
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo in JPG format.
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format.
- Photo ID proof.
- Experience Letter.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for IIT Delhi Recruitment should check for the given education criteria:
- Education Qualifications:
Research Associate (RA): PhD/MS/MD/MDS or equivalent degree OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSC./M. Pharm/ME/M. Tech. with at least one (01) research paper in SCI Journal.
Project Scientist: M. Tech. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline. Must have sound knowledge of fundamentals of Digital Communication and free space optical communication, Proficient in MATLAB simulations, proficiency in programming is highly desired. Also, they must be B.Tech. (CS or EE) and M. Tech. (CS only). Don’t apply with Science graduate. Basic knowledge of cryptography or some experience with using RFID tags or worked on some Raspberry or experience of using trusted Platform Modules (TPMs), Good programming skills (must).
Senior Project Scientist: M. Tech. first class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline OR B.Tech./M.Sc. first class or equivalent with 3 years experience.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2019: Application Form
- Click on the link given below.
- As the new page opens, download the Application Form.
- Fill all the important details.
- Submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post at Room No. II-A-102, Bharti School of Telecom Technology and Management, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
- The advertisement No. & post applied for must be mentioned on the left side of the application. The candidates may also send their applications by email with Advertisement Number on the subject line at email@example.com
IIT Delhi Application Form 2019
IIT Delhi Application Form 2019 should be completed before 31st December 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below for Application Form.
Link for IIT Delhi Application Form is given below:
Note to the candidates for submitting IIT Delhi Application Form:
- The IIT Delhi Application Form must be completed in all aspects.
- Verify all the details after filling the form.