IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2020-21
IBPS Clerk Result 2020-21: IBPS will release the result of the IBPS Clerk prelims exam in the 4th week of January 2021. The IBPS Clerk prelims exam was held on 05th and 12th December 2020 as per the notification. The result is expected to release in the fourth week of January 2021. Check the result link, prelims cut-off link, and other important updates below.
IBPS Clerk Result 2020-21
The IBPS Clerk exam was conducted in December 2020 at various centers across India. As per the notification, the result is supposed to declare in the fourth week of January 2021. We can expect all the exams and results will be declared as per the notification dates. Those who qualify for the prelims exam after clearing the cut-off marks are going to appear for the mains exam. The mains exam is very important, as it decides the merit list of the exam.
General Awareness Capsule For IBPS Clerk Mains 2021
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2021: Important Dates
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2020-21|
|IBPS Clerk Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|The download of call letters for IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam||November 18, 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||05th, 12th, and 13th
|Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||Fourth Week of January 2021|
|Call letter for Mains Exam||First Week of February 2021|
|Conduct of Online Examination – Main||February 28, 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 1, 2021|
IBPS Clerk Result 2021: Steps to Check
Given below are the steps to check IBPS Clerk Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
The link to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2020-21 is mentioned below.
- Click on the above link to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2020-21.
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number, and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as password
- Enter Captcha code
- Click the Login Button
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save the document for future purposes.
Link for IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2020-21
IBPS will release the result of IBPS clerk prelims soon. Click on the link that is given below to check the IBPS Clerk Result for the Prelims Exam 2020-21.
Trends of IBPS Clerk Exam
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of the IBPS Clerk exam are discussed. It is important for the candidate to qualify for both the exams in order to get recruited as a Clerk.
The two stages are:
- If a Candidate qualifies for Prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains Examination.
- No interview will be conducted for selecting candidates for the post of Clerk. Selection will be made purely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in his/ her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off to 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancies.
IBPS Clerk Final Result 2021
IBPS Clerk Final Result 2021 includes the consideration scores obtained by the candidate in the mains exam. This also includes a cutoff release, which is a basis for the preparation of the merit list.
Do note that there’s no interview round in this exam. Selected candidates will be provided with their appointment letters after they are shortlisted in the mains round.
Candidates must stay updated with the website to check the updates of IBPS Exam further processes. Wishing candidates all the very best.
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021
IBPS Clerk Result 2021 FAQs
Q 1. How can one check the IBPS Clerk Prelims result?
Ans. One can check the IBPS Clerk result by using the link given in the article and follow the instructions given or directly from the official website and follow the same instruction.
Q 2. What is the percentage required to apply for the IBPS Clerk?
Ans. There is no percentage bar to apply for the IBPS Clerk like many other exams. Any Graduation from the recognized university or equivalent. the percentage is not necessary to appear for IBPS Clerk exams.
Q 3. When is the IBPS Result 2020 is expected?
Ans. IBPS has released the result date of the IBPS Clerk prelims exam. The exam was held in December. The Clerk’s prelims results will be declared in the fourth week of January 2021.
Q 4. Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans. Yes, there is a negative marking in the IBPS Clerk prelims exam. Candidates will be penalized for each wrong answer with 0.25 marks. Candidates can avoid negative marking by skipping the question.
Q 5. How many attempts are in the IBPS Clerk?
Ans. Candidates don’t need to worry about the attempts for the exam. There is only an age bar for the candidates. Candidates below 27 years of age can appear at any time for the exam.