Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2020 is out @gujarathighcourt.nic.in under Advt. no.RC/0719/201920/80. The total no. of vacancies for the civil judge is 68. The candidates who have qualified the Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Prelims can download their admit card for the mains from the link provided below. The mains exam is scheduled on 19th January 2020, Sunday.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge 2020 Important Dates
The Prelims Result of Gujarat High Court Civil Judge was announced on 23rd December 2020. Candidates who had been waiting to appear for the mains shall download their admit card from the link given below.
|Main Exam Date||19th January 2020, Sunday|
|Release of admit card||10th January 2020|
How To Download Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2020?
- Click on the link given below.
- Select job as “RC/0719/201920/80 Civil Judge Mains”.
- Enter Confirmation no.
- Enter Date of Birth.
- Finally, click on “ok”
- Your admit card will appear.
- Download it and print it.
Link To Download Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Mains Admit Card 2020
Click on the link given below to download your Mains Call Letter.
Documents To Carry For Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam 2020
It is advised that the candidates shall download their admit card well in advance to avoid the last-minute rush. They have to carry the following documents with themselves.
- Along with the admit card, valid proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The Identity Proof Cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Exam 2020 Selection Process
- The Main Written Examination shall consist of Three Papers: Criminal, Civil and Gujarati Language.
- Criminal and Civil Papers will be of 75 marks for 2.5 hours while the Gujarati Language Paper will be of 50 marks for 1.5 hours.
- The qualified candidates from the main examination will be called for the final stage i.e. the oral interview of 50 marks.