GPSC Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission has released notification for Tax Inspector, Police Inspector posts. Total number of vacancies are 1457 vacancies. Candidates can go through the article for all the details. The GPSC Online application 2020 were filled till 10th January 2020. Check the details from GPSC Recruitment Notification 2020.
GPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Industrial Promotion Officer||07|
|State Tax Inspector||243|
|Dy. Director (Horticultural)||04|
|Principal (Gujarat Nursing Service)||08|
|Lecturer (Sr. Scale – Gujarat Nursing Service)||10|
|Gujarat Health & Medical Service (Specialist)||753|
|Section Officer (Law)||05|
|Gujarat Education Service (Administrative Branch)||141|
|Motor Vehicle Inspector||57|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector||93|
|Chemist (Industry and Mines Department)||01|
GPSC Recruitment Post & Dates
|GPSC/201920/108||Industrial Promotion Officer, Class-2, General State Service|
|GPSC/201920/109||State Tax Inspector, Class-3|
|GPSC/201920/110||Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2|
|GPSC/201920/111||Deputy Director of Animal Husbandry, Class-1|
|GPSC/201920/112||Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department|
|GPSC/201920/113||Principal, Gujarat Nursing Service, Class-1, Health & Family Welfare Department|
|GPSC/201920/114||Lecturer (Senior Scale), Gujarat Nursing Services, Class-1|
|GPSC/201920/115||Dental Surgeon, Class-1, Gujarat Health and Medical Service, Health and Family Welfare|
|GPSC/201920/116||General Surgeon, Class-1, Gujarat Health and Medical Service, Health and Family Welfare|
|GPSC/201920/117||Physician, Class-1, Gujarat Health and Medical Service, Health and Family Welfare|
GPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelors degree in Engineering | Post Graduation | MDS | MS | A degree in Law | BDS | Diploma from a recognized Institute or University in India
Detailed eligibility criteria have been provided in the Notification PDF for each post.
GPSC Recruitment Selection Process: The exam will comprise of a written exam and an interview.
GPSC Salary 2020 Tax Inspector, Police Inspector & Other
- State Tax Inspector, Class-3- Rs. 38,090 (Fix Pay) for 5 years. Rs. 39, 600-1,26,600 Pay matrix level No.7 Rs. 39,600-1,26,600 (According to 7th Pay Commission)
- Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class-2- Rs. 44,900-1,42,400 and other allowances
- Industrial Promotion Officer, Class-2, General State Service- Rs. 44900-142400 (Level-8)
- Agriculture Officer, Class-2, Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Co-Operation Department- Rs. 39900 – 1,26,600 (7th Pay Commission)
- Principal, Gujarat Nursing Service, Class-1, Health & Family Welfare Department- Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade Pay ₹7600) (PB 3)
- Lecturer (Senior Scale), Gujarat Nursing Services, Class-1- Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade Pay ₹6600 Class-1, Gujarat Health and Medical Service, Health and Family Welfare
- Dental Surgeon, General Surgeon, Physician, Ophthalmic Surgeon, Dermatologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon,
- Gynaecologist & Anesthetist- Rs. 67700-208700 (Level-11)
- Section Officer (Legal Side), Class-2- Rs. 44,900-1,42,400 and other allowances
- Translator, Class-3, Legislative and Parliamentary Affairs Department- Rs. 29200-92300 (fix pay for five years contract period)
- Gujarat Educational Service, Class-2, (Administrative Branch)- Rs. 44900- 142400
- Chemist, Class-1, in Gujarat Mining Service under the Commissionerate of Geology and Mining- Rs. 15600-39100 (Grade Pay ₹5400)
- Assistant Professor, Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge, Class-1 (Dental)- Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3), Grade Pay: ₹7000
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle, Class-2, Ports and Transport Department- Rs. 44,900-1,42,400 and other allowances
- Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle, Class-3, Ports and Transport Department- Rs. 38,090 (Fix Pay) for 5 years. Rs. 39,600-1,26,600 Pay matrix level No.7 Rs. 39,600-1,26,600 (According to 7th Pay Commission) after completion
Requirements of GPSC Tax Inspector Online Application Form 2020
- 10th class mark sheet.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Caste Certificate.
- A scanned copy of coloured passport size photo in JPG format.
- A scanned copy of signature in JPG format.
- Photo ID proof.
- Experience Letter.
GPSC Online Application 2020 Tax Inspector
GPSC Online Application form 2020 has begun on 15th October 2019. Candidates can click on the link given below to Apply Online.
Link for GPSC Online Form is given below:
Apply Online for GPSC Recruitment 2020
- Click on the link given above.
- As the new page opens, click the Apply button for the desired post and fill the basic personal credentials
- Enter the Captcha and Register
- After Registration, go to the Login Link
- Fill the other credentials, upload required documents and make payment
- Verify all the entered details.
GPSC Tax Inspector & Other Posts Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General/ OBC/EWS – Rs. 100/-
- ST/SC/PH – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Challan
Note to the candidates for completing the GPSC Online Application form:
- The GPSC Online Application form is to be submitted in all complete form.
- Verify all the details after submitting or uploading the related credentials.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email message will be sent on your registered email-id.
- In case an email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you
- Payment is compulsory for all the candidates except for the exempted candidates. Without payment, the application is considered invalid. Candidates can check fees below.