Delhi High Court(DHC) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer (JJA). The total no. of vacancies notified by DHC is 132. Candidates who are interested in this job profile shall apply from the link that has been given below. The candidates can apply Online by 11th March 2020.
Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Post||Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer|
|Online Application Start Date||19th February 2020, 1100 hrs.|
|Online Application Last Date||11th March 2020, 2200 hrs|
|Category||Delhi Govt. Job|
Delhi High Court JJA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must read the eligibility criteria before they apply online.
- Educational Qualification
The Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized University.
The candidate must have a typing speed of not less than 35 words per minute on the Computer.
Applicant-Candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2020. However, age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
DHC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The selection procedure for DHC JJA/Restorer will comprise of four stages.
- Stage I –Preliminary Test
- Stage II – Mains Test
- Stage III -English Typing Test
- Stage IV- Interview
Marking Scheme For DHC JJA Exam
|Stage||Test||Maximum Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|English Typing Test||Typing Test For 10 minutes in English @100 wpm|
How To Apply For DHC JJA Recruitment 2020?
- To Apply For DHC Junior Judicial Assistant, click the link that is given below.
- Candidates who are applying for the first time have to click on Fresh Candidates.
- Enter your details. You will receive an ID and password on your mobile phone and email id.
- Enter all your details by clicking on already logged in candidates complete here to complete the process.
- Enter your personal details, educational qualifications, upload your photo and sign.
- Preview your application and check all the details.
- Lastly, pay the required fees.
Fee For Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant
General/OBC/NCL/EWS: Rs 600
SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PwD: Rs 300
Online Link To Apply For Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant
The Apply Link is activated on 19.02.2020, 11 am. The apply link is active.
Points To Note For DHC Recruitment 2020
- The Apply Link is active on 19th Feb.
- There shall be no ’rounding off’ of marks at any stage of the Examination.
- The final select I merit list will be prepared by adding the marks secured by the candidate in Stage – II, i.e., Main (Descriptive) Examination and Stage – IV, i.e., Interview only.
- Stage – I, i.e., Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type) and Stage – III, i.e., English Typing Test are qualifying in nature.