CBSE Junior Assistant 2020 Admit Card is out @cbse.nic.in. With the exam date being declared, candidates can now appear for the exam. The exam is scheduled between 28th to 31st Jan 2020. Check here the direct link to download the admit card for various posts of CBSE Recruitment 2019-20. Refer to the given link to Check Date notice and admit card.
CBSE Junior Assistant Admit Card
CBSE Assistant Admit Card is released @cbse.nic.in. The Admit card for CBSE Junior Assistant post is for a total of 357 Vacancies, the posts include:
Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Accountant, Analyst, JHT
Download admit card using the given steps.
How to Download Your Admit Card?
- Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download the Admit card
- Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
- Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Application Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- Step 4 – Now click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 5 – You will be able to see the admit card on the screen.
- Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
A good number of candidates are expected to appear in the exam for this is a central govt job with applicants from various streams.
Link to Download CBSE Junior Asst Admit Card 2020
Follow the above-given instructions and Use the link provided for downloading the admit card:
Important Points for the Hall Ticket:
- Admit Card needs to be downloaded before the last date
- Carry an Identity proof on the date of the exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
- Note for the CBSE Junior Assistant Exam:
- Questions from General Assessment and Domain Knowledge for the post of Assistant Secretary: 200 Questions- 400 Marks
Assistant Secretary (IT) 200 Questions- 400 Marks
Analyst (IT): 175 Questions- 350 Marks
Junior Hindi Translator: 150 Questions of 300 Marks
Senior Assistant: 150 Questions of 300 Marks
Accountant: 150 Questions of 300 Marks
Jr Accountant: 100 Questions of 200 Marks
For our Readers:
To get genuine and complete information for proper guidance on government job alerts and relevant information of application form, exam, admit card, result, and interview, Sarkarijobs247 is a helpful website.