Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Bihar (BSSC) has released the Exam Date of BSSC Stenographer. Candidates can check the Exam Schedule and Admit Card link in the article below. The Admit Card link is going to active soon. Read further for more information regarding BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019.
BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019
BSSC Stenographer is scheduled to be held on 24th November 2019. The Admit Card link will be active with in few days.Candidates can go through this article to check all the important details regarding BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018. Link to download Admit Card is given below in the article which is going to active once released by the Official website i.e., bssc.bih.nic.in/.
Check BSSC Stenographer Exam Date Notice
BSSC Stenographer Exam Date 2019
BSSC has released Stenographer Exam Date on its official websites. The BSSC Stenographer Skill Test is scheduled to be held on 24th November 2019.
BSSC Stenographer Admit Card: Steps to Download
Step 1 – Click on the link provided below to download BSSC Stenographer Admit card 2018-19
Step 2 – A new page will appear on the screen of your device.
Step 3 – Here you will have to enter your “Registration ID /Roll No. / Name and Father Name” and “Date of Birth”.
Step 4 – Now click on the “Login” button.
Step 5 – You will be able to see BSSC Stenographer Admit Card on the screen.
Step 6 – Now download it and take its print out for further reference.
BSSC Stenographer Admit Card Link
The Admit Card link BSSC Stenographer 2019 exam is mentioned below. All candidates can download their admit card by clicking on the link mentioned below once it is active:
Click here to download BSSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019[Link Inactive]
Note:- The link is going to be updated once they are available on official website.
Admit Card Details
The candidates must check all the mentioned details in the admit card, if any of the information is invalid contact the concerned authority, candidates can check the authority contact details on the admit card.
- Roll number
- Candidate name
- Father Name
- Application Number
- Reporting Time
- Center Address
- Date of examination
- Time of Exam
- Candidate Signature and Photograph
Most common errors reported in the BSSC Stenographer Admit Card include the following
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number
- Test city
- Photograph & signature
BSSC Stenographer Admit Card Documents to carry
- Candidates need to carry One Photo Identity Card with having same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Photo Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth then the candidate must carry an additional certificate, in original, as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Passport size photographs.
What Next After Downloading Admit Card !
- Candidates are advised to check their name, venue address and exam date for BSSC Stenographer Exam in order to avoid any hassle on the day of examination
- If there is any mismatch in detail please contact the concerned authority.
- Read the the Instruction carefully and make sure you abide by them.
- Carry a Identity Proof on the date of exam with clear Signature and Photograph.
ALL THE BEST !!