AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) had conducted the Examination for the post of Nursing Officer on 15th September 2019. AIIMS has released merit list for Nursing Officer in AIIMS on 28th September 2019. A total of 852 vacancies were released in different government hospitals and 503 vacancies in AIIMS. The selection process included a written examination after which the candidates will be placed in AIIMS and four different hospitals. The given article contains the link to check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019. Read to check the result.
Selected candidates from AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 will be appointed in the following hospitals.
|Recruitment For Hospitals||Total Numbers Of Vacancies|
|Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH)||524|
|Safdarjung Hospital (SJH)||194|
|Lady Hardinge Medical Hospital(LHMC) & Smt Sucheta Kriplani Hospital(SSKH)||103|
|Kalawati Saran Bal Hospital(KSCH)||31|
How to check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019?
Link to Check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 are given below:
Steps to check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 (AIIMS only):
The Nursing officers Result selected for posting in AIIMS, Delhi is in the form of PDF, for which the link is given. The Steps to check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result for AIIMS Delhi are given.
- Click on the link, that reads, “Click here to check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result for AIIMS only”
- Pdf will open, download the pdf.
- Press Ctrl + F.
- Enter your room number.
- You can check whether your roll number is in the merit list or not.
- Save the PDF for future reference.
Steps to check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 for other government hospitals :
- Click on the above link, that reads,“Click here to check AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 for other government hospitals”
- Enter the credentials: Candidate ID, Password and Captcha code
- Press the Login Button
- AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2019 will be displayed on the page
Candidates may save the document for future reference.
AIIMS Nursing Officer exam was held on 15 September 2019 to fill 503 vacant posts in Central government Delhi Hospitals including Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College & Sucheta Kriplani Hospita and in Kalawati Saran Children Hospital and in AIIMS Delhi. Good Luck to the selected candidates!