AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the admit card for the post of Nursing Officer on 6th September 2019. Candidates who had applied for the AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment can check the given link to download the admit card.
The recruitment exam is scheduled for 15th September 2019 between 9 AM to 12 Noon.
The article provides link to download and instructions to download the AIIMS Nursing Officer admit card 2019. Read on to find out.
How to Download AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019?
To download AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019, candidates can click the direct download link provided below.
The steps to download the admit card are as follows:
- Click on the link given below
- A new screen will appear for downloading the admit card
- Now enter your Candidate ID, Password and Captcha code to access the Admit Card
- Click on the Login In option to view your Admit card
- Your AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on your screen
Click the print/ download button to save the AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019 for your future reference.
- Along with the admit card, a proof of photo identity is also required to be shown to the invigilator.
- The photo identity cards may include Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence.
- Two passport size photo is also required to be carried.
Candidates are requested to stay updated with the websites and their registered email to check for notifications related to AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card 2019. They must also keep in mind the instructions written on the admit card regarding the center and documents to be carried along, while appearing for the test. Candidates are suggested to be on/before time on the Examination Venue.
The admit card remains the most important document that is compulsorily needed to be carried while appearing for the examination. Candidates must check their exam venue and time to appear for the exam in time. A well prepared exam comprises thorough knowledge of the syllabus, previous year papers and/or mock papers.
All the best!