UPSC CAPF DAF 2022
UPSC has released the CAPF ACs Detailed Application Form (DAF) on its official website. The result of Central Armed Police Forces was declared on 16th September 2022. Now the selected students will further get scrutinized in the Interview process. Qualified Students must fill the DAF form for which the last date is 9th October 2022. In this article, you will get detailed guidance on how to approach CAPF ACs Interview.
CAPF ACs Exam 2022: Overview
|Name of Exam
|CAPF Assistant Commandants
|Union Public Service Commission
|Mode of Application
|3 Stages (Written + SSB + DV)
|Last Date to fill DAF
|9th October 2022 [6:00PM]
CAPF ACs Detailed Application Form (DAF)
The Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Medical and Physical Tests. Before the medical examination starts, the candidates were required to submit their DAF (Detailed Application Form). Online Detailed Application Form is available on the Commission’s website from 27th September to 9th October till 6.00 P. M. The medical examination is followed by the PET day.
CAPF DAF Last Date
|CAPF DAF Notification
|Apply Online for DAF
|Instructions for filling DAF
Documents Required for UPSC CAPF (AC) DAF 2022
Candidates should read the instructions carefully, the link for which is given above. As per the instructions, the candidates need to scan all their documents on a grey scale with less than 200 DPI (Dots per inch).
The candidates need to send the scanned copy of the documents applicable to them
- Scanned copy of the certificate of age.
- Scanned copy of the certificates showing his/her educational qualification
- Scanned copy of the certificate to support claims of the relaxation in age or application fee
- A scanned copy of the Undertaking duly signed by the candidate seeking relaxation as an OBC candidate in support of the claim of not belonging to the creamy layer is to be given in format as mentioned in para B-1 of Appendix I.
- A scanned copy of duly filled in and signed proforma given as Annexure to Detailed Application Form by the Candidate seeking relaxation as OBC candidate.
- Scanned copy of the certificate in support of claim of age concession wherever applicable.
- Scanned copy of Discharge Certificate if claiming to be an Ex-serviceman.
- A scanned copy of the Undertaking duly signed by the candidate if already in Government Service.
- A duly filled in and signed proforma given as EWS Annexure to Detailed
- Application Form by the candidate seeking reservation as an EWS candidate
UPSC CAPF DAF 2022: Medical Examination
It’s a time-consuming process so one is expected to be patient. Candidates are verified by generally 3-4 doctors for different parts. On the first day, candidates are taken for an X-ray of their chest area. Heavy smokers may face a problem here. The blood samples and urine samples of the candidates are collected and sent to the lab. These samples are tested for various parameters like sugar, platelet count, etc. Then there is a general full body check-up. A doctor will examine your whole body generally. Different body parts, major bones, etc., and their shape, etc. are examined. Candidates with flat-foot and knock-knees may face a problem here.
After the general body check-up, the candidates are sent for an eye check-up. There are certain standards for myopic and hypermetropia eyes. There is also a provision of re-medical. Candidates undergone any surgery or treatment in the past should not hide their medical history.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests for CAPF Assistant Commandant
|100 Meters race
|In 16 seconds
|In 18 seconds
|800 Meters race
|In 3 minutes 45 seconds
|In 4 minutes 45 seconds
|3.5 Meters (3 chances)
|3.0 meters (3 chances)
|(7.26 Kgs.) 4.5 Meters
Then there is a final medical check-up where things like your pulse rate, blood pressure, etc. are examined. Your dental points are examined. Your limbs are checked. You might be asked for walking on your toes. Before checking your blood pressure and pulse rate you will be asked for a basic body warm-up like sit-ups or push-ups.
The medical procedure for an individual is not very long but you have to wait till the last candidate gets examined. The medical results will be declared, and you will get a clearance certificate. Before going for the actual PET test, the candidates must practice properly.
Interview/Personality Test of CAPF Assistant Commandant
Final Selection / Merit after CAPF Result
Total No. of posts