Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from gainfully employed Ex Armed Forces Commissioned Officers for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the Nation as Territorial Army Officers based on the concept of enabling motivated Ex Service Officers to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the Nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Click Here for the Official Notification
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of Exam||Territorial Army 2022|
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Rounds||Direct Interview|
|Job Location||Across India|
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- Only Ex Service Officer can apply.
- Nationality: Only citizen of India (male and female).
- Age Limits: 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from recognized university.
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed
Note: Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para
Military and like forces are not eligible.
Territorial Army Exam Dates 2022
The Territorial Army Exam Dates 2022 are not yet announced. Direct Interview will happen. The tentative dates of various events associated with Territorial Army Recruitment 2022 are given below:
|Official Notification Release||April 02, 2022|
|Starting of Offline Form Submission||April 02, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission Of Offline Application Form||May 04, 2022|
|Date of Release of Admit Card||July 2022|
|Date of Interview||July 2022|
|Result Declaration Date||July 2022|
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
Number of Vacancies announced by Territorial Army is given below:
- Male – 06
- Female – 01
Note: Vacancies are subject to change as per organizational requirement
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022: Selection Procedure
- The Ex Service Officers will be screened by the Army Headquarters Selection Board (ASB) held at Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, 4th Floor, ‘A’ Block, Ministry of Defence Office Complex, KG Marg, New Delhi – 110001.
- Recommended Ex Service Officers will undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi followed by their Police Verification for final selection.
- Application Form is Free of Cost.
- APPLICATION FORM OF CIVILIAN CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT INTIMATION.
Embodiment of Training
- One month Basic Training in the first year of commission.
- Two months Annual Training Camp every year including the first year.
How to Apply for Territorial Army 2022?
All desirous Ex Service Officers (Commissioned Officers only) of three services can download Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part – 1) from www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in (FREE OF COST) and send applications alongwith Photocopy of Release Order and Photocopy of Release Medical Board Proceedings to Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, 4th Floor, ‘A’ Block, Ministry of Defence Office Complex, KG Marg, New Delhi – 110001.