15 Most Common SRT for SSB Interview
15 Most Common SRT for SSB Interview: Situation Reaction test is the 3rd test in the psychological test battery series. In this test 60 situation are given to you in a sheet. You are given 30 minutes to attempt all the SRT. You should be very practical and logical while attempting these situation.
Be very honest, imagine yourself in the situation given to you and write whatever you will do to. Use all resources that are provided to you. Your Officer Like Qualities will be assessed by the psychologist in this test.
What is SRT in SSB?
You will be having 30 seconds per situation in order to complete all 60 situations within 30 minutes. In this article we have provided you 15 most common SRT for SSB Interview.
SRT for SSB Interview
15 Common Situation asked in SSB Interview.
1. He was going to the neighboring village on his cycle to get medicine for his ailing mother. The cycle got puncture and it was getting dark. He……………
2. He was driving down a deserted road. He saw some men teasing a girl. He………
3. He was given the responsibility of organizing a picnic. He……..
4. He was the leader of the trekking group and found that the route was hazardous due to heavy snowfall. It was getting dark…..
5. His girlfriend wants to to movie, while other friends suggest to go for a picnic. He……
6. He finds an old lady falling due to jerk in a train compartment. He……..
7. He was suffering from high fever on the day of examination. He…….
8. While playing football final match he hurt his knee. He…….
9. While participating in the group discussion, he found that the some members are not co-operating. He…..
10. He found a wallet with money lying on the road. He……….
11. He doesn’t get selected in SSB Interview. He………..
12. While going for the important conference he found that a motorcyclist had met with an accident. He…….
13. He is not sure of his success in the examination. HE…………
14. His parents were quarreling about his career options. He………
15. While travelling in a train, he saw that a compartment caught fire. He………………