Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice
Online applications are invited from ITI qualified Indian national candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following designated trades for a period of one year at Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [DAS (Vzg)] for the training batch 2023-24. Interested students read the article to know the complete information.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Naval Dock Yard Vishakpatnam|
|No. of Vacancies||275 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||2nd December 2022|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||Online Last Date: 02 Jan 2023
Offline Last date: 09 Jan 2023
|Job Type||Defence Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Offline/ Online|
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice: Notification
Indian Navy has released the notification for enrollment as Apprenticeship Training in designated trades at Naval Dockyard on its official website. Apprenticeship training is one time opportunity to the candidates. The candidates who have already completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in the same or other industry/ establishment as per the apprenticeship Act 1961 shall not be eligible For detailed information about the PDF, download the official notification from the PDF link given below.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice: Vacancies
A total of 275 vacancies has been released by the Indian Navy. Category wise distribution is given below:
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates born on or before 02 May 2009 shall be eligible for applying apprenticeship training batch 2023-24
|SSC / Matric / Std X||50% (aggregate)|
|ITI (NCVT/SCVT)||65% (aggregate)|
Note:- Candidates passed during Covid-19 pandemic having certificates without marks/ grade
points/ pass percentage shall also be eligible for appearing written examination subject to fulfilling other eligibility criteria.
Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice: Selection Process
Shortlisting of candidates for issue of call letters will be undertaken based on marks secured in SSC/ Matriculation/ Class 10 exam and ITI marks, in a ratio of 70:30 and a merit list will be drawn up. Call letters for appearing in written examination will be sent to the shortlisted applicants in the ratio of 1:5 against existing vacancies in each trade and category to maintain reservation quota as per existing guidelines.
Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks.
|Written examination for all trades at DAS(Vzg)||28 Feb 2023 AM|
|Declaration of written exam results at DAS(Vzg)||03 Mar 2023 PM|
|Interview Dates||Check Here|
|Commencement of Training||02 May 2023|
How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Apprentice
The following procedure is to be followed for applying for Apprenticeship Training at www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in web portal under National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) :-
- Log on to www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Web portal. Then home page of the web site would open.
- Click on Register module in the home page. Then drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Candidate in the drop down menu.
- A page titled Candidate Registration would open. The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Post submission of application a system generated auto mail would be sent to the e-mail ID for profile activation. Candidates have to activate their profile
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. Click on login in the home page. To open profile, candidates have to enter his registered gmail ID and password.
- Post login, candidates have to enter or edit their personal details, enter educational details, trade preference and validate Aadhar number.
- Post completion of registration Process, open candidate profile, download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the printout of hall ticket format placed at part – II of Annexure – I of this advertisement.
- Two original hall tickets (duly filled by candidate) with two recent passport colour photographs pasted at earmarked box are required to be enclosed along with Apprentice Profile.
- Both on-line (profile registration at web portal) and off-line (hard copy of application by post) are mandatory for considering candidature of an applicant for further scrutiny and issue of hall ticket for written examination. Non-receipt of both (On-line/Off-line) applications would disqualify the candidature of applicant automatically.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Application Fees
The Candidate should have the following Application Fee to apply for this job. Kindly check the Official Notification and verify your eligibility before applying to the Latest Job Notification. Notification Link Is Given Above.
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates » No Fee
- SC/ST Candidates » No Fee
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Apprentice: FAQs
Q1. How many vacancies are there in Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship 2022 Notification?
Ans: Total 275 vacancies are released by Indian Navy under Apprentice posts.
Q2. When is the last date to apply for Indian Navy Apprentice vacancies?
Ans: The last date for Indian Navy Apprentice Application is 2nd January 2023.