How to check Knock Knees for Indian Army SSB?
Knock Knee is among the most talked about Medical Test when it comes to Defence Examinations. Candidates who have knock knee are declared medically unfit during SSB Interview Medication Examination. In this article, we will discuss what are knock knees and how it affects your medical extermination in SSB interviews.
Knock Knee is a condition in which the knees angle in and touch each other when the legs are straightened.
A candidate with knock knee is declared medically unfit as she/he may not be able to perform physically during training and on battlefield. Their knees are also prone to severe injuries as well. Candidates are given temporary rejection if they have knock knees.
How to Check for Knock Knees
To test whether you have knock knee or not, you have to just stand on floor forming a “V” shape with feet and if there is a gap between your knees then it’s fine but if the gap is too much or your knees are touching each other, you have knock knees then.
Causes Knock Knees
- Weak Muscles
- Lack of Balanced Diet
- Lack of Vitamin D
How to Cure Knock Knees at Home?
Around 54% candidates face rejection in SSB Medical Exam due to Knock Knees or Flat Foot. Therefore, this a major concern for all the defence aspirants. Here we will give you some tips on how to cure your knock knees problem and clear the SSB Medical Exam with flying colors.
- If you are overweight, then you should try and focus on balanced diet along with regular exercises which will help you in weight loss.
- You can also go for horse riding (if possible), otherwise regular cycling will be beneficial in knock knees.
- Take proper Vitamin D and Calcium in your diet.
- Do some exercises, which are specifically for knock knees. Eg.
- Keep a block between thighs and try to move your legs as close as you can, hold it for 3 mins, keep repeating.
For more such interesting information, stay tuned with DefenceAdda.
Knock Knees: FAQ
Q1. Are knock knees allowed in army?
Ans. No, knock knees not allowed in army.
Q2. Are knock knees allowed in AFMC?
Ans. No, knock knees not allowed in AFMC.
Q3. Can knock knees be corrected?
Ans. Depends and vary from age to age.
Q4. Is knock knee allowed in Navy?
Ans. No, knock knee not allowed in Navy.