ITBP SI Recruitment 2022
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites online application from eligible Indian for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) Overseer Group B Non-Gazetted Officer (Non Ministerial). Both Male and female aspirants can apply from July 16, 2022. Last date submit the application is August 14, 2022. You can visit the official website, recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. to fill the application form for ITBP SI. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility criteria before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Overview
|ITBP SI Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector|
|Organisation||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|Educational Qualification||Passed Class 10th or Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||Freshers can apply|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary Scale||Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 per month|
|Industry||Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India,|
|Application Start Date||16th July 2022|
|Application End Date||14th August 2022|
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
10th passed or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Limit as on 14th August 2022
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale (Salary)
Level 6 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 35400-112400/- per month (according to seventh CPC)
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Vacancies
Sub Inspector (Overseer) – 37
|Male – 32||Female – 5|
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
The selection process will consist of 6 steps in the following manner:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)
- Review Medical Exam (RME)
How to Apply for ITBP SI Recruitment 2022?
The Eligible applicants can apply for the post of SI through the official website – www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in from 16th July to 14th August 2022.
- Fill out an application form with all of the necessary information given on the official site.
- Scanned copies of the required documents should be attached like Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc.
- Pay the application fee as directed.
- Click the submit button at the bottom to complete your application.
- Following the submission of the application form successfully.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Application Fee for ITBP
General/OBC (Male Candidates) – Rs. 100/ –
SC/ST/Women Candidate/Ex-Servicemen –No Fees
ITBP SI Recruitment 2022:FAQs
Q1. What is the last date of ITBP Recruitment 2022?
Ans. 14th August 2022 is the last day to apply for ITBP SI Recruitment 2022.
Q2. How many vacancies in ITBP Recruitment 2022?
Ans. There are total 37 vacancies for ITBP SI 2022 .