Indian Army Haircut
Indian Army is quite popular for its different kind of haircuts and styles, A uniform accompanied by specific Indian army Haircut transforms and grooms a person so well that his very look imparts an aura of confidence and smartness. Army Haircuts prefer short hairs and a neat Scalp and these Haircut need no or very less time for maintenance as Army personnel have a tight budget of Time
Earlier the Military haircut were only used by the soldiers and Officers of Indian Army but now a days the craze for army haircut has been high among common youth, the army Haircuts are now becoming a trending Fashion element in civilians. In this article we will Discuss some of the best Army haircuts .
Best Indian Army Haircuts with Photos
Here are some of the best Indian army Haircuts preferred by soldiers and civilians as well, we are providing photos along with the information so that next time you can easily recognize if a person is having Army Haircut and can ultimately decide which Hairstyle do you like the best.
1. Indian Army Haircut: Regulation Cut
- Straight Hair at middle
- Skin fade at sides
- Needs time for styling
2. Indian Army Haircut: High and Tight
- Length is retained
- Long hairs pulled backward
- Sides are shaved
3. Indian Army Haircut: Burr Cut
- Short and stylish
- Elongates the face
- Super short hairs in top of Head
4. Indian Army Haircut: Induction Cut
- Very short hairs.
- No Maintenance needed.
- Adopted by freshly enlisted Personnel.
5. Indian Army Haircut: Undercut
- Some hairs at middle front portion fading away till the nape of Neck
- Subtle fade
6. Indian Army Haircut: Ivy League Haircut
- Short Hair at sides
- Thickness in middle
- Styled by side parting
Soldier Indian Army Haircut
7. Soldier Indian Army Haircut: Crew Cut
- Retro Style cut
- Fades circling the head
8. Soldier Indian Army Haircut: Butch Cut
- Super short hairs
- Sharp side fades
- Ideal for hard to manage Hairs.
9. Indian Army Haircut for Female
There are no exemptions in the army for the Females, Females are also required to keep short hairs like their male counterparts during the training period be it Soldier GD or OTA Chennai.No long Hairs are allowed during the Training period , they can keep their hairs in a very tight bun but rarely anyone chooses to keep hairs as the training is very rigorous and it becomes impossible to manage hairs.
Indian Army Haircut FAQ
Q1. Do girls have to cut their hair in Indian Army?
Ans. Yes, Girls have to trim their hair cut as male cadet.
Q2. Is it necessary to cut hair in army?
Ans. Yes, It is mandatory to cut hair in Indian army according to their standards.